BF - PokerPremiers Season 3 Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul`

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Big Footy Poker Premiers Season 3 Round 3 has been run and won... Round 3 was played out on Thursday 28th April 2010, after a Server Restart quashed efforts to run it on the Wednesday. It was good to still see 19 players take part, this was down a little from the 23 who played Round 2. Congratulations to laverton, St. Jimmy 35 and cwt007 for taking out the prize money on offer.

This season we will compete @ PokerStars ($5 + 50c tournaments).

The Round 4 Tournament has been created (Tourney ID 261526820) for 8.30pm EST Wednesday 5th May 2010.

You can get to the tourney by opening Pokerstars and going to Requests -> Find a Tournament and then entering the id of 261526820

The password is: bigfooty.

When the tournament is played I will need the team you support if you have not previously provided your team.

The Season will be contested over 15 Rounds (Rounds 4 - 18 of the AFL Season). The finals will be contested between Rounds 19 - 22 between the top 8 sides after the regular season.

The 4th Round of the season will see the following matchups:

Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
Essendon vs Port Adelaide
West Coast vs Hawthorn
Collingwood vs North Melbourne
Brisbane Lions vs Fremantle
Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans
Adelaide Crows vs Richmond
St Kilda vs Carlton

If you are not already with PokerStars - Join the biggest poker site in the world using this link:

http://www.pokerstars.com/?source=psp13859

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or send me a PM.

I should be OK for tonight.

I didn't even realise you blokes were playing again. I don't frequent BF anymore, a few tossers on the Swans board tilt me so I couldn't be bothered.

I haven't played since the days of Hansa and it's so much better that you are playing on a site like Stars.

Stars name = BBB_

I'm in tonight (OZ Madhouse). Lucky, I wouldn't have been able to make it tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are the full preliminary results:

Round 4

Melbourne tied Western Bulldogs 0 - 0
Essendon def by Port Adelaide 0 - 3
West Coast def by Hawthorn 21 - 28
Collingwood def North Melbourne 38 - 0
Brisbane Lions def Fremantle 29 - 27
Geelong Cats def Sydney Swans 39 - 0
Adelaide Crows def by Richmond 5 - 22
St Kilda def by Carlton 9 - 42

Unknown 13 (ozzie_cfc, toddandrh, royalsash and GaVinci)

As always if the players from the unknown team come forward by friday night I will include in this round's results...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back