BF Poster of the Yr 2019

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Had the pleasure of meeting and speaking to Anzacday in our last VFL game v Ess at Victoria Park and that re.. Barry I think his name was.. informed me that it's tradition and s**t for the reigning BF poster boy of the yr to open this thread.

So here goes Baz..

My vote goes to Jen2310 for her tireless work on the training track and that re. Braving the winter conditions. Detailed and accurate posts. Keeping us up to date with training times and that re. Replying to everyone's posts in good time. Staying one step ahead of the media or should I say 10. Friendly nature.

Thanks for being awesome.

Gives me great pleasure to hand over the virtual trophy to you.

Well done re.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jen rules.

The Gimp getting some cheap likes but deserves them.

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Didn't we have Different Awards too?

I nominate ottoman for the 'I Keep Showing Up and Having a Red Hot Go Despite My Many Limitations' Award.

Doesn't matter whether the Big Guy is trying to make sense of AFL or having an Istanbul nightclub dance-off - he keeps trying.

Respect and hugs.

Love you like the brother I never wanted.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Given we've never met, full credit for the excellent nomination is all yours Gimp.

We were sitting in tw sherrin stand people.. and I shout him a beer.. he shouts me a beer.. I shout him another beer.. then I turn around and he did the runner on me.. I'm thinking he's not only a 2 pot screamer.. but also a gifto as well..

Anyways.. believe what you wanna believe folks.

Back