Leagues BF "Puppies" SC Finals League (banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guerra, Lake, Dawson
Fyfe (c), Mundy, Sewell, Mzungu
Sand Islands
Pavlich (vc), Puopolo, Ballantyne

I predict:
Freo 1-20,
Fyfe - Norm Smith medal
Haw,Fre,Fre,Fre (qrtr by qrtr)
crowd - 91,286
Judd_Magic to have 0 trades by rd 18 next year
toxic to be banned 10+ times in '14
NSWCROW to select J Cameron in '14 for rd1 team
timtamWB to require an extra year for his uni course, too many distractions
green vested to go missing at some stage in '14
Gingy to get beaten by Mrs Gingy in '14
Mrs Gingy to beat us all & take our $$
krk004 to spend countless hours on BF SC in '14 :thumbsu:
and......

......that'll do I think, ;):D

okay loving this:
Birchall, Guerra, Stratton
Fyfe (VC) Mzungu Cyril (capt) Sutcliffe
Sandiman
Pav, puoplolopolopou, Breust
Hawks by 1-39 (but barracking madly for the purple haze)
Norm Smith - Cyril (backed decently at 25/1)
haw/haw/haw/haw
crwod - 94,670
Judd_Magic to have one trade left for finals
toxic to make an amazing return from jail and survive all year on no points left on his licence to finish top 2 and top 300 overall
NSWCROW to finish a respectable 9th
green vested to finish 3rd behind toxic and daylight (thanks paddy dangerfield!)
krk004 & Sir Skid to cry all year as saints implode for the spoon, SC wise krk004 to make the 8 and Skid to be the late finishing 8th and cause chaos in finals
Gingy to completely destroy Mrs Gingy (safety is for the week minded or for those who dont drink enough on selection nite)
timtamWB to pass uni with his thesis being on SC selection failures in 2014
tracygrimshaw to be the silent assassin, casually slipping into the top 100 again
GOAUS! to cheer for a weightlifter called crameryyyiiiyyyy

cmon Cyril rip it to pieces!
Go the Dockers!

Gingy to completely destroy Mrs Gingy (safety is for the week minded or for those who dont drink enough on selection nite)

This x 1000 vesty! :thumbsu: Granted, a few of my drunken selection cost me, but then again most of my better selections were also made under the influence. :)

MrsG struggling to finalise her GF team ATM. Her natural instinct to 'play it safe' is proving an obstacle in putting together a starting 11 'unique' enough to make up the 222 points needed to take out the overall 1st place SC Finals. I have some out there ideas (since I'm half sloshed already) but she ain't listening damn it. :rainbow:

This x 1000 vesty! :thumbsu: Granted, a few of my drunken selection cost me, but then again most of my better selections were also made under the influence. :)

MrsG struggling to finalise her GF team ATM. Her natural instinct to 'play it safe' is proving an obstacle in putting together a starting 11 'unique' enough to make up the 222 points needed to take out the overall 1st place SC Finals. I have some out there ideas (since I'm half sloshed already) but she ain't listening damn it. :rainbow:

Cyriĺlllllllllll time Mrs G

No offence taken Gingy. ;)

I know I have been arsey at times and acknowledge that.

Having said that I am trying a few different things next year which believe it or not includes trying not to trade my arse off so quickly. LOL!

I've booked myself into trading rehab for this summer so expect a more "conservative" Judd Magic at the trading table next year. :D:thumbsu:

I will say though that 2 top 400 finishes and a top 500 finish in the past 5 years is no fluke.

I do know how to play this game so write me off at your own peril. :cool:

Geez, I came back in here to find what's changed. I was expecting the same old same old but only to find JM is going to be reserved in his trading next year.

Mind blown people! This could be the end of the world! Black is white, up is down, crazy arsed bat s**t i tells ya!:p

Captain Fyfe killing it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who was the winner from the board, as in minus Mrs. Gingy? I can't get onto scores from my phone.

1184 for the week, thought I was horrible but saved by Mundy (c) and Sandi (vc)

I finished a gentleman's 12th :p

So who was the winner from the board, as in minus Mrs. Gingy? I can't get onto scores from my phone.

Nobody's buying it!

okay loving this:
Birchall, Guerra, Stratton
Fyfe (VC) Mzungu Cyril (capt) Sutcliffe
Sandiman
Pav, puoplolopolopou, Breust
Hawks by 1-39 (but barracking madly for the purple haze)
Norm Smith - Cyril (backed decently at 25/1)
haw/haw/haw/haw
crwod - 94,670
Judd_Magic to have one trade left for finals
toxic to make an amazing return from jail and survive all year on no points left on his licence to finish top 2 and top 300 overall
NSWCROW to finish a respectable 9th
green vested to finish 3rd behind toxic and daylight (thanks paddy dangerfield!)
krk004 & Sir Skid to cry all year as saints implode for the spoon, SC wise krk004 to make the 8 and Skid to be the late finishing 8th and cause chaos in finals
timtamWB to pass uni with his thesis being on SC selection failures in 2014
tracygrimshaw to be the silent assassin, casually slipping into the top 100 again
GOAUS! to cheer for a weightlifter called crameryyyiiiyyyy

cmon Cyril rip it to pieces!
Go the Dockers!

Good work!

Hope you had some $$ on them,

Ughh no kidding. I actually couldn't check the scores yesterday, was at a GF party, so just checked them now..... brutal. I think Mrs. Gingy deserves 1st, 2nd and 3rd. And no one from the board even made the top 1000, I thought I'd at least get that but then my score this week was my lowest yet.

Ughh no kidding. I actually couldn't check the scores yesterday, was at a GF party, so just checked them now..... brutal. I think Mrs. Gingy deserves 1st, 2nd and 3rd. And no one from the board even made the top 1000, I thought I'd at least get that but then my score this week was my lowest yet.

MrsG was only 103 points from winning the car. We're both a bit gutted this morning, TBH. So close yet so far. :rainbow:

...Not as gutted as the bloke who was #1 last week would have been. He was 200+ points ahead of 2nd spot after last week, ended up scoring only 997 in the GF with what looked like a very good team on paper and ended up 11th..(60 points behind the winner) OUCH! He probably played it a bit too safe IMHO, but when you're 200+ ahead there really wasn't any need to go unique...SC can be a very cruel game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back