BF Ringside - verbal sparring/grudges thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

My Saintly friend would only use a needle with a smoothly rounded tip and employ only the gentlest of prods or pokes. I rather like this thread. It provides an opportunity to remove the shackles of political correctness and call a spade, well, a shovel at least. I can even call people 'campaigners' without fear of red text appearing beneath my avatar.
And some of my needle work

(NB: strongly keep all records of needling, we don't want a hird situation in anyway)

image.jpeg

Meh. We are Collingwood, everyone hates us. You have to do better .
Like CFC2010, at least he tries to touch a nerve and not even his own.

Watch yourself handbagger I am a fighter not a lover so I eat Dutch Cookies like you for breakfast!

By the way Cloke for the Coleman this year bookmark it White Lover!

P.S :mad:

Watch yourself handbagger I am a fighter not a lover so I eat Dutch Cookies like you for breakfast!

By the way Cloke for the Coleman this year bookmark it White Lover!

P.S :mad:
Cloke for the Coleman? Which kind of Dutch Cookies have you been eating?
I am from the northern part, West Frisian. Ever seen the women up there; blond, 6ft and don't take *** from anyone. Poor b'd who gets the dreaded squirrel grip. Dated a few of them and can still walk. You seriously think I would be scared of some nanny state keyboard warrior.
Here for you:

I am from the northern part, West Frisian. Ever seen the women up there; blond, 6ft and don't take *** from anyone. Poor b'd who gets the dreaded squirrel grip. Dated a few of them and can still walk. You seriously think I would be scared of some nanny state keyboard warrior.
Here for you:

I think it's time for you to stick your finger in a Dutch dike - you're leaking

image.jpeg

PicaBoo

Or is it this

(You look good in bronze)

image.jpeg

View attachment 224789

Dutch dike you say.

Some dykes are more like men than some men and Picaboo said they are six foot also :eek:

Maybe the cookie I had there still is in the system but Cloke for Coleman.....it has a nice ring to it!

View attachment 224789
Ah my dear phantom mare, in for a bit of verbal too? Bring it on but you have to do better. Sticking my finger in never stopped me from leaking , so you might think again before you post :)

Ah my dear phantom mare, in for a bit of verbal too? Bring it on but you have to do better. Sticking my finger in never stopped me from leaking , so you might think again before you post :)
That is very witty. Like your word play.

I'm no mare, gelding actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here for you:

Cloke for a razzie award.

I'd say them's fighting words, but I don't hit women.
U want fite m8? I'll smash ya!
There are a lot of stupid people in this world, thankfully I have you two to remind me of this everyday
It probably helps that I hide under your bed at night whispering "there are lots of stupid people in this world" over and over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back