Leagues BF SC GUNS KFC BIG BASH Fantasy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need to save my last trade on Birt in the event of another washout, since my bench cover is Maddinson. The whole rain thing adds another dimension, this is much trickier than SC.

True.

I won't have anyone covering my Paine and Bollinger, so will wear whatever happens. :(

750? :eek:

I'll be glad with a score of 450-500.

Should be enough to beat my opponent Toxic this round anyways! :D:thumbsu:

Actually I might have to revise my 750 par-score estimate to 800+. The very best teams will be pushing 1000 this week. No offense JM, but you and toxic are both NSWCROW's at this game.;)

I'm esentially 321/1 at the moment if I take Finch's VC score. + Whatever Finch scores doubled in his second game....so 11 scores to go. Washout in Hobart tomorrow would change 331/4 as I'd lose all 3 Renegades for their 2nd dig.

So far...
Finch 202(101x2)
Rimmington 52
Vettori 47
Murali 20

Still to play...
Finch x 2
M Hussey
White
Birt* or someone from Stars/Thunder if Birt's game is washed out)
Wright
Maxwell
Dunk* or Kieswetter's(10) if Hobart game is washed out
Rimmington
Murali
Nannes/McKay

Actually I might have to revise my 750 par-score estimate to 800+. The very best teams will be pushing 1000 this week. No offense JM, but you and toxic are both NSWCROW's at this game.;)

I'm esentially 321/1 at the moment if I take Finch's VC score. + Whatever Finch scores doubled in his second game....so 11 scores to go. Washout in Hobart tomorrow would change 331/4 as I'd lose all 3 Renegades for their 2nd dig.

So far...
Finch 202(101x2)
Rimmington 52
Vettori 47
Murali 20

Still to play...
Finch x 2
M Hussey
White
Birt* or someone from Stars/Thunder if Birt's game is washed out)
Wright
Maxwell
Dunk* or Kieswetter's(10) if Hobart game is washed out
Rimmington
Murali
Nannes/McKay

Hah! No offence taken mate. :p

I think that you underestimate me though even though I am a total noob at this Bigbash Fantasy Legaue thing I have still managed to pick a half decent squad.

I have Finch as VC in my team too plus Rimmington, M.Hussey, White, Wright and McKay. Also have Henriques too but he's not playing this week.

I figure I'm still a couple of guns short in my team but my bowling attack isn't that bad either (Rimmington, McKay, Bird, Cutting with Bollinger as reserve)

I think I need to get rid of Doolan though as he has been slightly dissapointing.

Overall though I don't think I'm quite NSWCROW standard. I actually won my first game too. :rainbow:

Hah! No offence taken mate. :p

I think that you underestimate me though even though I am a total noob at this Bigbash Fantasy Legaue thing I have still managed to pick a half decent squad.

I have Finch as VC in my team too plus Rimmington, M.Hussey, White, Wright and McKay. Also have Henriques too but he's not playing this week.

I figure I'm still a couple of guns short in my team but my bowling attack isn't that bad either (Rimmington, McKay, Bird, Cutting with Bollinger as reserve)

I think I need to get rid of Doolan though as he has been slightly dissapointing.

Overall though I don't think I'm quite NSWCROW standard. I actually won my first game too. :rainbow:

Pretty strong squad actually.Sorry mate, I had you confused with one of the other teams. Your side looks a lot like mine actually.

Shame that Doolan won't play in the Renegades 2nd match in this round due to being named in the 5th test squad. Wasted opportunity for double points, as you can't bench him or trade him out until the end of this round. You should still get a really good score this round with that team.

Pretty strong squad actually.Sorry mate, I had you confused with one of the other teams. Your side looks a lot like mine actually.

Shame that Doolan won't play in the Renegades 2nd match in this round due to being named in the 5th test squad. Wasted opportunity for double points, as you can't bench him or trade him out until the end of this round. You should still get a really good score this round with that team.

I have Katich as a reserve and he scored ok last game. Hopefully he does so again. :thumbsu:

I have Katich as a reserve and he scored ok last game. Hopefully he does so again. :thumbsu:

You won't get Katich's score, because Doolan played in the first game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given he's been selected for the Sydney test match I'd say that trade is a lock..

In the squad, not selected. Don't know whether he'll be released if Watson is fit, could even replace Bailey.

They wouldn't like to tinker too much with the team, considering it's a winning side, but two changes may be forced, one of which would lead to a third change.
If Doolan does comes in for Watson, then Faulkner would be likely over Bailey.
Then we could see Coulter-Nile in for Harris. (Though Bird deserves another opportunity IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back