Podcast BF SuperCoach Podcasts / Vodcasts 2022 - with threadmarks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

We've been having some discussions behind the scenes about putting together a SuperCoach Podcast for the board next year. Only discussed it briefly and haven't really put together a game plan yet, but it seems a logical direction for us to take.

Will be hosted by myself, WaynesWorld19 and stevebbb, but we'd like to get some regulars in for discussions throughout the year.

If you're interested in getting involved, or have some suggestions about what you'd like to see covered or regular segments you'd like us to include - let us know below.

Zero chance. You'll be too busy watching the footy with your family to hear it anyway.
Quit being a kent. I spent a lot of time on that Frost special and people enjoyed it. Of course I watched the game with my family, hate to break it to you but they're more important to me than you boomer degens

Huge fan of the idea btw.

Would love an episode on each line in PS talking about viable options, rookies and breakout contenders.

During the season obviously talking trades is going to be paramount but I would love a half-serious half-pisstake section where you take a KOTD score from the weekend prior and break it down. If CD aren’t going to give us transparency might as well make our own :moustache:

Would be keen to be on one episode for discussion too!

OK a few questions.

1. Which episode do you want me and Judd_Magic to come on and educate the masses on the Roughie Maneourvre?
2. Will it be live and if so will you delay it by half an hour so you can bleep all the profanities out?
3. Even though it will likely be audio only, can we post puppies?
4. Do you have a bar fridge in studio and if we do it from home instead will the humming of my bar fridge be a problem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge fan of the idea btw.

Would love an episode on each line in PS talking about viable options, rookies and breakout contenders.

During the season obviously talking trades is going to be paramount but I would love a half-serious half-pisstake section where you take a KOTD score from the weekend prior and break it down. If CD aren’t going to give us transparency might as well make our own :moustache:

Would be keen to be on one episode for discussion too!
Love the PS idea. Might roll with that. Choose your line and we’ll bring you in.

Yep, during the season trade talk. That’s why we invited stevebbb to be a regular. There’s no trade he hasn’t contemplated 🤣

Great idea mate .....guess one of the suggestions is the timing of when to have the 1st Podcast during the PS

I'll need a lot of notice ....I'll need a manicure & facial to be in readiness
Just make sure you've got the SC socks on :moustache:

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be a guest on the episode when the segment is "never pick POD players owned by ..........".
The use of "ellipse's" just gave away who you were referring to .....I'm sure they'll be offended by that comment, albeit being a truism

Love the PS idea. Might roll with that. Choose your line and we’ll bring you in.

Yep, during the season trade talk. That’s why we invited stevebbb to be a regular. There’s no trade he hasn’t contemplated 🤣
Get the elite credentialed kenties on first. I’ll pick what’s left 😂😂

(MID probably the one that comes to mind though)

OK a few questions.

1. Which episode do you want me and Judd_Magic to come on and educate the masses on the Roughie Maneourvre?
2. Will it be live and if so will you delay it by half an hour so you can bleep all the profanities out?
3. Even though it will likely be audio only, can we post puppies?
4. Do you have a bar fridge in studio and if we do it from home instead will the humming of my bar fridge be a problem?

Mate we will need a whole episode just to clarify what the different type of roughy manouvers there are and talk about our legendary roughie exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back