Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Love the idea! Dunno if it would be possible/good idea but could you guys create a combined team for BF to follow? Maybe the posters can have a go at picking the trades for the week?
Great idea in theory, but everyone on here already has their own team. To for anyone to enter a second one (even if it's "shared") is against the rules. I know a lot of people have second teams, but in the remote chance they won a prize it would rule them ineligible if they got found out. Would have to be someone happy to sacrifice their entry for the good of the community.

Sounds like a great idea. Happy to jump on as a guest too- I’ll try get more active in these forums again.
F8176F65-37FF-4FC3-BE7E-CD36532B1747.gif

Sorry always wanted to use this gif 😉

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Mate we will need a whole episode just to clarify what the different type of roughy manouvers there are and talk about our legendary roughie exploits.
It will be the longest episode ever as we would be so blind it will take 4 hours to record and a week to edit :moustache:

By the end of it though champion data will have Roughied themselves out for AFL Fantasy :rainbow:

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great idea fellas, some really good thoughts so far.
Cupla ideas below.

1- go through trades options, bubble boys, gone cold, who’s hot, worst trades for week, best trades for week (reflection on week prior)
2- captain/vc options
3- guest forum member each week to discuss their experiences/best memories over the journey or pose it as a 60 sec pi55 take quiz, would you rather etc type scenarios.
4-movers and shakers in the overall team rankings and player points

I’m sure being the elite crew here that we are it will be great and will develop as we go.

Another idea I have is

What if we pick a player each week with an over/under points line. Eg Heppell 85, you either pick he goes over or under those points. Get it wrong and you are eliminated. Last man standing gets a prize. Could incorporate it into podcast.

Cap it at so many entries if you need to so it’s easier to run and coordinate. Might be a rubbish idea but would add something different potentially.

Otherwise you run it for whole season and you get a point each week you get it right. Most points wins. Would be more work over a season but could cap it once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone

We've been having some discussions behind the scenes about putting together a SuperCoach Podcast for the board next year. Only discussed it briefly and haven't really put together a game plan yet, but it seems a logical direction for us to take.

Will be hosted by myself, WaynesWorld19 and stevebbb, but we'd like to get some regulars in for discussions throughout the year.

If you're interested in getting involved, or have some suggestions about what you'd like to see covered or regular segments you'd like us to include - let us know below.

If you need help with the poddy, or a guest WaynesWorld19, stevebbb, Jiska ... let's just say I know a guy with a high rating poddy. ;)

*cough* Check out SuperCoach Edge *cough*

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
If you need help with the poddy, or a guest WaynesWorld19, stevebbb, Jiska ... let's just say I know a guy with a high rating poddy. ;)

*cough* Check out SuperCoach Edge *cough*
Given none of us have any production or editing experience .....our people will be contacting your people ;)

He had a great season in 2019, finished Top50 IIRC. SC Edge podcast goes alright as well.
I won the 100m sprint in grade 2. Still waiting for Channel 7 to offer me a job commenting the athletics.

I won the 100m sprint in grade 2. Still waiting for Channel 7 to offer me a job commenting the athletics.
i got to regionals for discus in grade 4 which was weird because i was one of the smallest kids in my year.

cybajedi

Senior List
Dec 9, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Couple of thoughts...

Better get Judd Magic in before round 6 when he runs out of trades.

Multiple pre-season episodes dedicated to how SP Wayne Milera will finally breakout in '22 and likely win the Brownlow.

Follow up on SP Wayne Milera in round 4 - 6 with season ending injury averaging 64 SC points, and discussion on who could have seen that coming?

Late season/planning for 2023 podcast dedicated to locking in SP Wayne Milera with that juicy injury discount.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Couple of thoughts...

Better get Judd Magic in before round 6 when he runs out of trades.

Multiple pre-season episodes dedicated to how SP Wayne Milera will finally breakout in '22 and likely win the Brownlow.

Follow up on SP Wayne Milera in round 4 - 6 with season ending injury averaging 64 SC points, and discussion on who could have seen that coming?

Late season/planning for 2023 podcast dedicated to locking in SP Wayne Milera with that juicy injury discount.
You can be so cruel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back