Leagues BFA League 4 Discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Early winners late losers, good luck to all. It seems to be a battle of who's fit to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile the teams in the bottom half of the table are Kardinial, Goodo73 and Just do it on four wins and AWOL on three, all with a decent chance to make the eight.

The battle to avoid relegation is being fought by Doc_, Supersuns and Cold Sober, who have two wins each and Jeff 1975 and Sharkey66 who have just the one win so far.

The bottom four at the end of the minor round get relegated

Meanwhile the teams in the bottom half of the table are Kardinial, Goodo73 and Just do it on four wins and AWOL on three, all with a decent chance to make the eight.

The battle to avoid relegation is being fought by Doc_, Supersuns and Cold Sober, who have two wins each and Jeff 1975 and Sharkey66 who have just the one win so far.

The bottom four at the end of the minor round get relegated
Am trying trying trying, by * it's a head *.
Thanks for the work you put into this stuff.

Really enjoying this season and have everything crossed it continues through this last lockdown. Dont get me wrong, Ive had a crap load of injuries and seems like weekly carnage. Loving the challenge but doubt I'll get a completed team sorted.

No white flag yet. Maybe a crap stained one though. Bring on the byes.

Am trying trying trying, by fu** it's a head fu**.
Thanks for the work you put into this stuff.
I've gone 1-4 since the end of April. Too much quality opposition.
Yep it's a tough season and there are some good coaches in this league. A couple of wins though will see you out of the relegation zone and maybe with a sniff of finals

Never been relegated in any league before and look reasonably safe here but not a likely candidate for promotion either. I'd have to knock off 5th and then 4th or 1st to go up. Need to move up a couple of wrungs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back