Leagues BFA League 5 Discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
This is the fifth tier league of the BFA promotion/relegation leagues for bigfooty SuperCoaches. The four preliminary finalists will be promoted to League 4 next year, and the bottom four at the end of the minor round will be relegated to League 6 in 2022.

In this league are me, Rano83, flyinghi64, tigerdan, Listclogger, INSECURIOUS, Trindacut, MacStradbroke, Quazza and...

Just checked my H2H and cryptor has Caleb Daniel as a unique :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the bottom nine are:
BFA5 bottom 9.JPG
Sixpence is just out of the top half of the table, and it looks like Here2tellyouwhy has dropped off a bit since my last update. Moeydw and Rano83 are still well in the hunt for a finals berth and the chance for promotion, but Changa10, INSECURIOUS, and flyinghi64 need to get some wins soon before they fall too far behind. Andrewy and tigerdan are favourites for relegation at this point

Changa10 is trying his hardest, and finally did get a win in Round 10 so hopefully the tide has turned!!

Carrying Crippla and Tom Phillips (What a stupid mistake that was) certainly isn't helping.

Cashing up for some upgrades over the byes, so watch out.........

Capture.JPG
With just four minor round games to go it looks like top spot and second spot have been sewn up by ForeverHardcore and MacStradbroke respectively.

Myself, buttox, Quazza and cryptor are in a tussle for the two remaining top four spots, with Listclogger and duckey hanging on in the eight for now. In ninth is Trindacut.

The four preliminary finalists will be promoted to League 4 next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back