Leagues BFA League 5 Discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to all the teams
I’m cooked for season 2021
Will try and salvage some decent scores but will be in league 5 again next year for sure 👍🏻
You've got the double chance to make the prelim but the rest of the top eight are pretty competitive so you'll need some luck

You've got the double chance to make the prelim but the rest of the top eight are pretty competitive so you'll need some luck
No chance unfortunately
Have rolled out 20 and 19 the last two weeks haha
Injuries have killed my end to the year
Back to 21 playing this week and 22 next week with Mcreery so who knows hey mate

shame watching Docherty and Dusty rot on the bench but completely my own fault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need about 330 from Oliver and May tomorrow to beat Quazza it isn't impossible!

Meanwhile it looks like SBS hit duckey hard in the matchup with ForeverHardcore it will come down to Petracca vs Gawn tomorrow evening
Here’s to hoping l Edwards is the medical sub and can get on at some stage 🤞🏻 even then it’s trac vs Edwards I’m cooked mate
Gawn still to play for both teams

Here’s to hoping l Edwards is the medical sub and can get on at some stage 🤞🏻 even then it’s trac vs Edwards I’m cooked mate
Gawn still to play for both teams
Ah yeah I missed that - you're cooked and out in straight sets just like me :(

Better luck next year
Always lessons learned

have had 10+ Donuts the last 4 weeks lol
Live and learn and into the 2022 plan thread
Got some pretty good teams coming up from Div 6 next year too. Tough to get promoted again

SB farken S. Never been hit that hard before. Scored 2800 last week, will struggle for 2300 this week :rolleyes:. Be my luck and trac is a late out tomorrow. Good luck in any case ForeverHardcore 👍
Yeah no luck involved in this game! Dead set lottery half the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back