Leagues BFA League 6 Discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
This league is the sixth league of the BFA promotion/relegation leagues, where at the end of the year the bottom four teams at the end of the minor round are relegated to League 7 and the top four teams (i.e. the preliminary finalists) are promoted to League 5 next year. Good luck everyone.

Here are the League 6 teams along with their bigfooty name:

SC fish - TEAM_FISH
Listclogger - WelshRainesWood
Quazza - Tribe called Quaz
Leftyitis - Stoinis RUC/FWD?
Sir Crippington - Thundersmith
ROOINYOU - ROOinYOU
Sixpence - Sixpence FC
INSECURIOUS - URANDANGI
Here2tellyouwhy - FerrisTheBird
<unknown bigfooty user> - DES&TROY does anyone know who this is?
MacStradbroke - Oodles
Edmund hunt - Edmunds Eagles
nd1234 - Nics Destroyers
Moeydw - De Goat
Trindacut - Loricco's Legends
<unknown bigfooty user> - Shaggylands does anyone know who this is?
<unknown bigfooty user> - Jillzz30 does anyone know who this is?
<unknown bigfooty user> - Fight milk does anyone know who this is?

Last edited:

I'm not sure how long we will have with this season..but good luck all!
hopefully we can end up a top league in BFA.
I guess the first priority in the league is to avoid relegation by not finishing bottom four. With just 13 head-to-head games I'm thinking 3 wins might be enough?

After three rounds Edmund hunt and Listclogger are top of the league having won all three games.

At this stage the four relegation spots are held by nd1234, Here2tellyouwhy, Moeydw and Fight Milk (does anyone know which bigfooty member this is?)

With one round remaining here's the league ladder:
View attachment 939128
View attachment 939129
View attachment 939131
The preliminary finalists get promoted to BFA League 5 next year - a few are in the running for this including ROOINYOU Listclogger Sir Crippington Leftyitis INSECURIOUS MacStradbroke and Trindacut .

The bottom four at the end of the minor round get relegated to League 7 next year - looks like Quazza has escaped the drop but Moeydw Edmund hunt nd1234 Here2tellyouwhy and a couple of others are in the spotlight to go down.
Nice work Fish!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's preliminary final weekend and the promoted teams are SC fish , Leftyitis , ROOINYOU and Shaggylands.

I don't know who Shaggylands (or DES&TROY) is so if they can't be located Listclogger will go up in their spot

View attachment 958255
Well it's preliminary final weekend and the promoted teams are SC fish , Leftyitis , ROOINYOU and Shaggylands.

I don't know who Shaggylands (or DES&TROY) is so if they can't be located Listclogger will go up in their spot

View attachment 958255
tenor-9.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back