Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Freeze MND Challenge 2021
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thought I would post here as it involves a few in this league and SC fish might coordinate if asked nicely.

Would like to give a bump to Andrew Birch’s idea of a SC Data Hall of Fame league next year , having a good look last night
the rolling 3 year average doesn’t necessarily show the best coaches , but the most consistent who really put the hours in year after year . With that in mind and a lower rate of chuck the towel in , I reckon a BF league put together on that basis would go pretty well.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thought I would post here as it involves a few in this league and SC fish might coordinate if asked nicely.

Would like to give a bump to Andrew Birch’s idea of a SC Data Hall of Fame league next year , having a good look last night
the rolling 3 year average doesn’t necessarily show the best coaches , but the most consistent who really put the hours in year after year . With that in mind and a lower rate of chuck the towel in , I reckon a BF league put together on that basis would go pretty well.

Since it was my idea, I plan on making/co-ordinating the BF HoFers league next year and invite all the most consistent BF users of the last 3 years - as per the SC Data HoF ratings. Invite the best/most consistent from that list until we have 18 who want to join.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Since it was my idea, I plan on making/co-ordinating the BF HoFers league next year and invite all the most consistent BF users of the last 3 years - as per the SC Data HoF ratings. Invite the best/most consistent from that list until we have 18 who want to join.
Well now I'm even more motivated to have as higher finish as possible :moustache:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
94th currently, I wonder what will be required to be top 18 on BF.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
94th currently, I wonder what will be required to be top 18 on BF.

Probably within the Top200-300 or so from the HoF rankings. It's for 'regular' BF SC forum users only, not the highest ranked 18 on the list who just so happen have a BF account. This way we can push and help each other and ensure we don't end up with any ghostship teams dragging the league down because they sign up at the start of the year and we never hear from them again. Don't want any of those in this league. It's the competition between the most consistently good coaches, year in year out from within the bf forum alumni that will win us the title of #1 league.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Probably within the Top200-300 or so from the HoF rankings. It's for 'regular' BF SC forum users only, not the highest ranked 18 on the list who just so happen have a BF account. This way we can push and help each other and ensure we don't end up with any ghostship teams dragging the league down because they sign up at the start of the year and we never hear from them again. Don't want any of those in this league. It's the competition between the most consistently good coaches, year in year out from within the bf forum alumni that will win us the title of #1 league.
So what you are saying is?

I'm in!

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Got any wildcard spots reserved for celebrities and all-round nice guys such as me?

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

Dr SuperCoach community chat group doing incredibly well this year in overall rankings with this type of strategy , can never have enough SuperCoach nerd theory being thrown around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Dr SuperCoach community chat group doing incredibly well this year in overall rankings with this type of strategy , can never have enough SuperCoach nerd theory being thrown around.
The promotion relegation system should also see the cream rise to the top but that will take ages with eight divisions in BFA

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
You could probably fill a couple of leagues from the kents around here thinking about it. I like the idea of aiming for league ranking mainly. Some real team work s**t! This league is at 163 currently. Pretty strong really. Div 1 is 88th.

You could probably fill a couple of leagues from the kents around here thinking about it. I like the idea of aiming for league ranking mainly. Some real team work sh*t! This league is at 163 currently. Pretty strong really. Div 1 is 88th.
You're welcome for the carry guys

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
You could probably fill a couple of leagues from the kents around here thinking about it. I like the idea of aiming for league ranking mainly. Some real team work sh*t! This league is at 163 currently. Pretty strong really. Div 1 is 88th.

The top leagues are only as good as their 17th & 18th teams. Got to pick coaches that don't give up and will keep trying all year even when they're having a terrible year by their usually standards.

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Most of us probably played footy and I find the piece lacking in individual SuperCoach is the team ethos , game plan etc . Leagues with committed players like Ruby’s boobies and Lonely Kent’s are great but a closed shop and fair enough . A team built on this foundation with league first attitude from the Big Footy community would be very competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back