Leagues BFA Premier League Discussion 2021

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Thanks for keeping us up to date throughout the year. I'm seriously just making up the numbers this week. You could probably bench your 6 best players and still beat me. Will be a miracle if I somehow manage to field 22.

In the nicest possible way, I’m hoping that the Brayshaw ban holds up. Not sure if that’s bad sportsmanship!

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
In the nicest possible way, I’m hoping that the Brayshaw ban holds up. Not sure if that’s bad sportsmanship!
Shocking sportsmanship. I hope Marshall, Grundy, Hawkins and Short are all rested this week. :) (Haven't seen it but sounds like Brayshaw is lucky to be only getting one week).

Shocking sportsmanship. I hope Marshall, Grundy, Hawkins and Short are all rested this week. :) (Haven't seen it but sounds like Brayshaw is lucky to be only getting one week).

Well I’ve lost Greene so that’s a start…what a season it’s been! Good luck mate :)

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Well I’ve lost Greene so that’s a start…what a season it’s been! Good luck mate :)
Worst season I've ever had for injuries. Got Langford and Jiath sitting on the pine because I have no trades left to replace them. If Briggs doesn't play, donut 1. If Danger doesn't play, relying on Weightman to come back in and CCJ and spud Waterman to hold their spots, otherwise it's donut 2. Just that kinda year. You'd need to cop some pretty bad injuries for me to get close, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Some of the best rookies have been at the back end of the season when I've had no trades left. Bramble is a cracking find for the hawks.

Worst season I've ever had for injuries. Got Langford and Jiath sitting on the pine because I have no trades left to replace them. If Briggs doesn't play, donut 1. If Danger doesn't play, relying on Weightman to come back in and CCJ and spud Waterman to hold their spots, otherwise it's donut 2. Just that kinda year. You'd need to cop some pretty bad injuries for me to get close, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Some of the best rookies have been at the back end of the season when I've had no trades left. Bramble is a cracking find for the hawks.

Now I feel bad on the Brayshaw comment!

Agree with Bramble, he’ll be great for you guys, as will Newcombe as well.

Back