Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
BFA League 4 is back and has a strong field so promotion will be difficult

choo and Cliffords Blues have been relegated from League 3 and will hope to bounce back up this year or at least not get relegated again!

Suns Supreme, Goodo73, Obese Arachnid and AWOL avoided relegation into League 5 and so play in League 4 again this year.

buttox, last years League 5 Premier, duckey and MacStradbroke have been promoted from League 5, along with...

Couldn't get the win against bottom team cryptor and don't fancy my chances against third-placed buttox this week :(

Might be teetering towards the relegation zone
falling GIF

In tenth and eleventh are the improving Moeydw and Obese Arachnid.

Two wins out of the top eight are choo, Suns Supreme, SC fish (me) and Rano83 - one more loss and it might be curtains for finals and a fight to avoid relegation.

The bottom three are Goodo73, Cliffords Blues and cryptor who can still avoid relegation with a couple of wins. There are only five minor round games to go so now is the time to start winning for the bottom teams - the bottom four get relegated to League 5 next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile myself, MacStradbroke and Moeydw are just one win outside the eight and choo and SUNS Supreme are two wins outside but can mathematically still make finals.

Goodo73, Rano83, cryptor and Cliffords Blues can't make finals and these four are also the favourites for bottom four and relegation to League 5 next year :thumbsdown:

OK I've dispatched Obese Arachnid from the finals race last week. :p

This week it's me vs buttox for a place in the prelim and automatic promotion to League 3 next year.

In the other knockout final it's ForeverHardcore vs Quazza

Congratulations to duckey and Listclogger who have made the prelim and will be promoted to League 3 next year :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back