Leagues BFA (promotion/relegation) League 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Cold SOBER will be the next Bradbury, I'm I'm I'm, nah think I'm done.
Gotta admit you and Jeff 1975 look like you're gonna be relegated for the second season running :(

But there's still a lot of SuperCoach to be played so a couple of wins could turn your season around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep this a tough league and very tight at the top, with only one win separating first (A Bit Dusty) and seventh (Rusty00).

In between those two are CROW in BALI, Choppers, Barry Roundhouse, Ljam and Andrew Birch who has dropped a bit in the last couple of weeks.

In eighth spot is ImissFrosty who (according to himself) is on the charge :thumbsu:

The four preliminary finalists get automatic promotion to League 4 next year, so finishing in the top four with the double chance is crucial.

I'm on the charge!
leaving gene kelly GIF

So the top eight is pretty-well set with A Bit Dusty, CROW in BALI, Barry Roundhouse, Rusty00 and Choppers all assured of making finals.

Ljam, ImissFrosty and Andrew Birch can mathematically be knocked out of the eight but it is unlikely given the percentage lead they have on crippler9

The four preliminary finalists get automatic promotion to League 4 next year so it'll be an interesting last couple of weeks to see who gets top four and the double chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back