Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Unknown Caller Rockford

I just accidentally delisted Max Ramsden instead of Max Gruzewski..

Any chance of having that fixed up?

Or at the very least, letting me pick him back up without another coach stealing him? šŸ˜…
I think this should not be allowed.

Reason being to create conflict.

Unknown Caller Rockford

Or at the very least, letting me pick him back up without another coach stealing him? šŸ˜…
Harry Potter No GIF

EDIT: I sat that in jest. Honest mistake should be fixed up.

I avoided all car boot food on offer.
Did real touristy stuff, Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Iā€™m getting married later this year so we opted for a tour which was really good and it made everything very easy. Having not done one before I was very surprised at how much I enjoy just being told what to do.
I've done a couple of tours now (Southern Africa and Cuba) and yeah I can see its appeal. Someone just deals with all the logistics and you get to sit back and enjoy. You do lose that little bit of freedom and so dependant on who you randomly end up with. But has big benefits especially in more "difficult" places to visit

Unknown Caller Rockford

I think UC can take one off your FA use count when you swap Ramsden for Gruzewski in this next round. Not sure how else it can be done? Unknown Caller

wombats 2-2 for the 1st time ever lol. Only took 5 yrs to get to a .500 record after 4 games, stats still no way near competing though so id prob prefer to not be mid table this yr tho it does look like thats the way im headed. Backline still way off and until i can get a strong back 6 i wont compete, def the hardest position to stack in UF.

Iā€™ve started off 2-2 as well with a lot of key players out. Things are looking up. My next month of games is a tough run of games but the signs are there the rebuild is going well.

Quite a few of my players look likely to get DPP after these upcoming games too.

Going from a round 1. backline of
Young - Ballard - Henry
De Koneing - Sheezle and Windhager

To
Bonner - Weitering - Chapman
Nic Martin - Sheezle and Windy

Is a bit of a glow up.
Got Roberts, Bowes back now and Cumming back in 3-4 weeks as well.

If DPP goes as planned Iā€™ll have one of the all time great backlines.

Too bad my forwards and rucks are all injured and my midfield is manned by children but Iā€™m on the up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wombats smashing TW 8-1 on the weekend, we are on the rise? Maybe? Tho looking at the ladder maybe that isnt the feat it was a few yrs ago.Certainly starting to resemble an actual fantasy team. What an even competition this yr, where are all the tank jobs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back