Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Ok guys it is week two so lets get the banter going!

WAG Danger in Texas Drew23 Wacky Tiger Reardo fightingfury_88 swansfan51 reggie Eagleoz83 bombers007 Zim^zuM Smartys Power Druitt Soldier

I would ove to hear where you all think you are with your games?

I am playing Fightingfury i think, Bendigo Dragons, both have even numbers played and i am Down 3-6 although lots of them are tight, FF and FA are even and i think my forward line could end up being the difference if i done take over the Kicks and Handballs also. I think Gunston and Roughead Vs Brisbane will mean that i get the goals and accuracy to win this one. Sorry Fightingfury, feel free to disagree.

For those playing for the first time and those playing again this year, how are the FF and FA because it sucks when they decide a game for you! hard to draft for and control

Doing very well this week, but only because the opposition are missing several players with injuries. Would be a different story if they had a full 19.

Positives:
Liam Shiels is shredding it with 13 disposals, 6 tackles and 2 goals at half time
Our major signing Andrew Walker is off to a decent start with 22 disposals in defence
Other key signing Michael Walters had 2 goals and 16 disposals
Our star forward Jeremy Cameron kicked 4 key goals

Negatives:
Drug cheating POS scum Dyson Heppell is still in the squad as am yet to receive any reasonable offers
Ruck depth looks concerning with Gorringe not playing and Hannath getting little time

SA 4 Lyf like the draft hasnt checked his side. He has pendles, stevie j, stanton, enright, waite, malceski, mullet and lewis on his bench ffs. You need to check when some coaches were last online. This is ridiculous, if you cbf why sign up :/

he has gifted a win and % in a game he probably would have won. Just have them replaced asap.

SA 4 Lyf like the draft hasnt checked his side. He has pendles, stevie j, stanton, enright, waite, malceski, mullet and lewis on his bench ffs. You need to check when some coaches were last online. This is ridiculous, if you cbf why sign up :/

he has gifted a win and % in a game he probably would have won. Just have them replaced asap.
******* Danger in Texas again. Just cheapens the whole comp.

Ok guys it is week two so lets get the banter going!
I am playing Fightingfury i think, Bendigo Dragons, both have even numbers played and i am Down 3-6 although lots of them are tight, FF and FA are even and i think my forward line could end up being the difference if i done take over the Kicks and Handballs also. I think Gunston and Roughead Vs Brisbane will mean that i get the goals and accuracy to win this one. Sorry Fightingfury, feel free to disagree.
I think I'll win. :D;)

By the way, I'm not a fan of the FF and FA categories either but you can't do much about that now.

Well said, pisses me off massively.

happy to get an 8 -1 win tho

FF FA can be changed if we want guys i think.

I dont like it either.

everyone keen to attemot to delete it?

sorry it lets me click on the links but cannot change it post draft.

We will put this on the agenda post season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and there is one option although i dont remember it being great and having that makes it even which isnt bad might mean alot more draws

In another league I'm doing people didn't like Frees either. But you need categories and free kicks in real life can impact games. To the point of deciding it,

This is what we done.

We increased the value of score, kicks, marks, hbs, hos, tackles to 2. and had %, FF and FA as one. It keeps it odd and limits the impact of the frees stats. Also limits % which can be flawed because it doesnt count out of bounds on the full.

Ok sorry guys had a few things come up in RL last week.

I will get the coaching vacancy thread going and in the mean time i will field the best team i can week to week for Danger unless he is playing me of course.

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back