Media BFFCL Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Stay tuned for the Dolphins' official squad reveal.
Will you actually do it or will you just let it go forever and hope everyone forgets about it??

591891_2ed0911fc2e3697b393b4bb895762093.png

The Brisbane Dolphins have officially announced their inaugural signing, luring Bolts all-rounder Sab22 to the club to serve as the inaugural vice captain. The youngster, equally adept with ball and bat, forged a reputation as one of the best fielders in the Big Bash earlier this year and brings an unbridled enthusiasm to the team.

He is expected to bat around 7 and bowl first change.

591894_39558548e2da31b6257eae1f966777d0.png

The Dolphins have continued their raid of the Bolts, bringing across star wicketkeeper TJASTA to don the gloves. TJ, as he is known, had been a valuable contributor for the Big Bash finalists and is a reliable batsman as well as an excellent glovesman. He will be an active member of the club's leadership group and work closely with captain Cadaver on field placement.

View attachment 592542

The Dolphins have continued their raid of the Bolts, bringing across star wicketkeeper TJASTA to don the gloves. TJ, as he is known, had been a valuable contributor for the Big Bash finalists and is a reliable batsman as well as an excellent glovesman. He will be an active member of the club's leadership group and work closely with captain Cadaver on field placement.
what a ******* turncoat this flog is.

591893_5e860a9eece324ff2a49b41fd41b612b.png

The last member of the Dolphin's inaugural leadership group will be former Ulu-roo Test Tickle, once known as Argas Tuft. A teammate of the captain in the Sweet FA, TT brings an unbridled enthusiasm and sense of club spirit and will be opening the bowling alongside a familiar face for the long-form season.

View attachment 592566

The last member of the Dolphin's inaugural leadership group will be former Ulu-roo Test Tickle, once known as Argas Tuft. A teammate of the captain in the Sweet FA, TT brings an unbridled enthusiasm and sense of club spirit and will be opening the bowling alongside a familiar face for the long-form season.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

591888_b530a1fb9e69c7a33a969fd166ac0832.png

The third and final signing from the Bolts, Hatchy1992 was keen to link up with the new Brisbane franchise having been born and raised in the eastern city, and gets the opportunity to relocate closer to family. He played as an all-rounder in the T20 Big Bash but will return to his traditional role as an aggressive opening batsman for the Dolphins.

View attachment 592527

The Brisbane Dolphins have officially announced their inaugural signing, luring Bolts all-rounder Sab22 to the club to serve as the inaugural vice captain. The youngster, equally adept with ball and bat, forged a reputation as one of the best fielders in the Big Bash earlier this year and brings an unbridled enthusiasm to the team.

He is expected to bat around 7 and bowl first change.
When I saw batting at 7. That's what happens if you average 0 runs for 3 games in a row.

Late contender for BFFCL meme of the year
Who am I competing against? Pretty sure all the memes this year have been from me anyway...

Who am I competing against? Pretty sure all the memes this year have been from me anyway...
RCK's effort in the T20 season was a bit of a meme tbh :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back