Resources BFFCL Official Sign up Thread [See new thread in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBeng , I think we should look to add 3-4 new teams for the T20 season. Making sure that about 3 quarters to almost full squads for activity just so that we can allow for late comers. The Roos are currently running at 11 actives and can't really add more, even though I would like to.
Definitely. I'd also be willing to play a part in creating said sides, even if I don't actually end up playing for them.

Definitely. I'd also be willing to play a part in creating said sides, even if I don't actually end up playing for them.
Happy to do the same thing, in creating sides. It was immense fun putting together the #uluroos , and would like to see how far the BFFCL can grow.
VD, thoughts on working on a reserves Roos side for the T20 season?

God, I sound more and more like I belong at the East Side Hawks. :(

Could probably go to 10 for the T20s, maybe even do some sort of specialized franchise thing so people can play with who they want. Sort of like the Sate of Origin in the SFA maybe, but not locale restricted.

Will depend on how much time shoaibakhtar has to devote to the T20s really.

Not sure ClarkeM, might be room somewhere for you but the lists are pretty chocked at the moment, and thats with two new teams added.
Central Chargers may make a late bid

iBeng , I think we should look to add 3-4 new teams for the T20 season. Making sure that about 3 quarters to almost full squads for activity just so that we can allow for late comers. The Roos are currently running at 11 actives and can't really add more, even though I would like to.

Let's wait until the end of the tests or the one-dayers first. There's a long way to go between now and when the T20's start which I imagine won't be till the middle of the year at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back