T20 BFFCL Round 6: Blue Mountains Bounders vs West Coast Whales @ Blue Mountain Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

That post was just an invitation to the guests for your party.

Well, now I feel quite chuffed. I guess I should tag everyone but sportsmaniac89 to invite them to the party to celebrate his huge score...

crap. I've let the cat out of the bag haven't I?

No, I have no qualms with the write-up. SarahSmiles tagged our entire squad except me and I'm pretending I'm salty at her
him... lol! ;)

Hmmm.... only about five hours too late... perhaps I should read the whole thread before I comment... :(

Looking forward to this one, Whales! A chance to continue our form here at an away venue against the Bounders. This won't be an easy game so hopefully we can bring the form we've had in the past few games in this one and put pressure on our opponents from the very first ball. :thumbsu:

Go Whales!! :thumbsu:

You do know how cricket works, right?
We've bent the rules.
We'll bowl you out for zero and bat to get our NRR up winning by 10 wickets and 200 runs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a very well deserved rest I think.
My sterling ability to literally nothing useful is quite tiring. It takes a lot of effort to be this ineffectual.
Replacing mediocre with inept is a bold strategy by our captain. I will do my darnedest to fill your illustrious shoes good Sir.

You've been hanging out with Ant Bear for too long. Weak.
No, because I'm the only one who can get the sim to work, I've been simming all of the games so if we win and you had to change your name then there'd be cries of foul play.

Would that even FIT?

Im going to call a resim, even if we win!
I have integrity. I sim one innings post it, then sim the other innings and post it to the PM so that I don't cheat. You think that we would have lost our first 3 if I was cheating?

No, because I'm the only one who can get the sim to work, I've been simming all of the games so if we win and you had to change your name then there'd be cries of foul play.
So you know who wins the final? I'd like to place $100 on the Whales. If you accept the bet, then I rescind, if you decline it, I will hunt you down.

So you know who wins the final? I'd like to place $100 on the Whales. If you accept the bet, then I rescind, if you decline it, I will hunt you down.
I'll sim the final next week.

I have integrity. I sim one innings post it, then sim the other innings and post it to the PM so that I don't cheat. You think that we would have lost our first 3 if I was cheating?

Just throwing us off the scent! ;)

Blue Mountain Bounders official team sheet round 6!
577367_fbe1afddfe5166874f9ace8353ed81b7.png

1. KohPhi R Batter

2. sportsmaniac89 L Batter

3. SarahSmiles R Keeper

4. Matty411 R Batting AR

5. big_j R AR

6. TheHairyGamer R AR

7. PeanutButter Pies R AR

8. SparkleNarkle R Fast

9. Nunez R LSpin

10. kdavva74 R LSpin

11. Frankston Rover R Fast​
Changes:
KohPhi 11 -> 1
Frankston Rover 1 ->11
PeanutButter Pies 2 -> 7
SarahSmiles 7 -> 3
Sportsmaniac89 3 -> 2
Big_j 4 -> 5
Matty411 5 -> 4

Order is designed to have that batting power that we've been destined to have. Time for out bowlers to deal another chaotic blow.
LET'S GO BOUNDERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back