BFFCL Test Team of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't think it's easier to look good in a winning team?

Sorry didnt realise I was talking to a dumbass.

I just think it's far less applicable to a sport like cricket. TJ had an objectively better game.

TJASTA came in at 4/260 when his side already had a 60 first innings lead and made 101 out of 527.
Agent93 came in at 5/91 when his side was looking like losing a game by 300 runs and made 103 out of 257.

Outraged? Come on.

TJASTA made as many runs as A93 in his opening innings (didn't have a second innings due to complete dominance) and took as many dismissals, and in a winning side.
Yeah well I hit more runs than him and took more catches.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do but I reckon adding the bowling type for the bowlers (Right Arm Leg Spin [RLS], Right Arm Fast [RF], Left Arm Fast Medium [LFM], etc) and the batting handness for all players (RHB or LHB) would be a nice little addition to these lists.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do but I reckon adding the bowling type for the bowlers (Right Arm Leg Spin [RLS], Right Arm Fast [RF], Left Arm Fast Medium [LFM], etc) and the batting handness for all players (RHB or LHB) would be a nice little addition to these lists.
Thanks for the feedback ff88, it'll be quite easy to do and I will have it in for next week.

The runs seemed to be a bit lean this week in the Test arena but the wickets were flowing for the bowlers. The top three was dominated by the West Coast Whales with Van_Dyke (117 and 65*), Firestarter (76 and 67*) and JT_the_Man (89 and dnb) piling on the runs against the lowly Phoenix in their 10 wicket win. Gentlemen lead the league with his blistering knock of 185 for the Roos. The first of the two all rounders this week was the Bounders own NSWCROW who made 104 in his first innings. Again this week, it was hard to split the keepers so I went with two. Melbourne Bolts star The_torpedo (117 in the second dig and 1 catch) and Northern Phoenix's only decent batsman this season Agent93 (61, 56 and 1 stumping) splitting the duties again this week. Wacky Tiger was spectacular with bat and ball scoring 84 in his only innings to go with his 5/30. The 3 quick bowlers this week were KBLT (1/46 and 7/63), SparkleNarkle (5/44 and 3/31) and Yakker (4/23 and 5/83).

For his masterful knock, Gentlemen was handed the reigns to the side this week.

1547369570259.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The runs seemed to be a bit lean this week in the Test arena but the wickets were flowing for the bowlers. The top three was dominated by the West Coast Whales with Van_Dyke (117 and 65*), Firestarter (76 and 67*) and JT_the_Man (89 and dnb) piling on the runs against the lowly Phoenix in their 10 wicket win. Gentlemen lead the league with his blistering knock of 185 for the Roos. The first of the two all rounders this week was the Bounders own NSWCROW who made 104 in his first innings. Again this week, it was hard to split the keepers so I went with two. Melbourne Bolts star The_torpedo (117 in the second dig and 1 catch) and Northern Phoenix's only decent batsman this season Agent93 (61, 56 and 1 stumping) splitting the duties again this week. Wacky Tiger was spectacular with bat and ball scoring 84 in his only innings to go with his 5/30. The 3 quick bowlers this week were KBLT (1/46 and 7/63), SparkleNarkle (5/44 and 3/31) and Yakker (4/23 and 5/83).

For his masterful knock, Gentlemen was handed the reigns to the side this week.

View attachment 604682
Jeez our top order is dominant Van_Dyke Firestarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back