Jonathan Stewart, Car RB
Percy Harvin, Buf WR
Devonta Freeman, Atl RB
Greg Jennings, Mia WR
Storm Johnson, Jac RB
Brian Hoyer, Hou QB
Vikings D/ST D/ST
Tyler Eifert, Cin TE
also, this is who dagless drafted last year, so you can see what round it'll cost you to keep a certain player (1 round lower than where he was drafted). and if he was a FA pick up, it's round 12.

LAST NUMBER IS ROUND DRAFTED
QB Phillip Rivers QB SD 11
RB Demarco Murray RB DAL 2
RB Jonathan Stewart RB CAR 7
WR Demaryius Thomas WR DEN 1
WR Percy Harvin WR SEA 3
Flex Roddy White WR ATL 4
TE Tyler Eifert TE CIN 6
D/ST Giants D/ST 15
K Shayne Graham K NO 16
Bench DeAndre Hopkins WR HOU 5
Bench Bryce Brown RB BUF 8
Bench Devonta Freeman RB ATL 9
Bench Greg Jennings WR MIN 10
Bench Dwayne Allen TE IND 12
Bench C.J. Anderson RB DEN 13
Bench Geno Smith QB NYJ 14

by the way....for you bffl regulars.....if someone was drafted 1st round last year, does that mean they CANT be kept? Or if kept they still count as a 1st?

no cannot keep a first rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys I'm back after an unexpected hiatus. I will hit everyone up tomorrow to confirm keepers, final draft order and team names etc.

We will aim for an auto draft but you will have until Tuesday 5pm Sydney time to set your draft preference list. I will send a more detailed PM and links tomorrow, in the meantime hit me up if you have any questions. A reminder that (as sens has noted) you cannot keep players from the first round.

My keepers are Gio B, T Y Hilton and Jordan Matthews.

Sorry guys I'm back after an unexpected hiatus. I will hit everyone up tomorrow to confirm keepers, final draft order and team names etc.

We will aim for an auto draft but you will have until Tuesday 5pm Sydney time to set your draft preference list. I will send a more detailed PM and links tomorrow, in the meantime hit me up if you have any questions. A reminder that (as sens has noted) you cannot keep players from the first round.

My keepers are Gio B, T Y Hilton and Jordan Matthews.
TCol and sens are the only two people left who havent nominated their keepers.
see the spreadsheet that i've updated to date.
full draft order thru 16 rounds listed, with keepers listed (bar the ones above)
tcol replaces cassius, a11d4tp0w3r replaces dagless, and quotemokc replaces sblack.

I am not interested in an auto draft. Why not do a live draft?

Ok what about a live draft where people can (if they can't make the live draft) pre enter a draft choice list? This is what I meant by auto draft - so we have nominated draft time but if you can't be there you either pre pick with a draft list or you get skipped and fill your roster in a 2 day FA period after the draft is done.

Happy to discuss, we just can't do the old school 6 week online BF thread that we used to do. Frankly, if people populate a list of preferences in the espn site, it shouldn'ttake but 1 day to do the whole thing. Once keepers abd teams and draft order are settled, of course...

Ok what about a live draft where people can (if they can't make the live draft) pre enter a draft choice list? This is what I meant by auto draft - so we have nominated draft time but if you can't be there you either pre pick with a draft list or you get skipped and fill your roster in a 2 day FA period after the draft is done.

Happy to discuss, we just can't do the old school 6 week online BF thread that we used to do. Frankly, if people populate a list of preferences in the espn site, it shouldn'ttake but 1 day to do the whole thing. Once keepers abd teams and draft order are settled, of course...
No issue with this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back