(Log in to remove this ad.)

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I think the draft has to start unfortunately. It was in the same menu as actually making your picks when we used it in dannyreed's league

arakaan

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Jacksonville Jaguars, Aston Villa
Keepers

Baker Mayfield - 10th this year
Lamar Jackson - 12th this year
Adam Thielen - 3rd this year

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
i cant seem to sign up to the league. I have tried for 4 days now

Keeps telling me it will send me a security code to register but i never receive it. Have tried by email and mobile too

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
change that. Somehow I got in.

Southern Stingers is the team name

I can set any keepers but I am not fussed tbh
Thanks for persevering with the site, sorry for the dramas - I did also invite you via email.

Have a look at your last year's roster (from the ESPN site - link in first post and also in spreadsheet) and post any keepers here - your squad has some great ones to keep. You can keep up to 3. Talk to Helfarch for some unbiased semi semi slightly pro advice about who he thinks you should keep.

If you can post them in here by say noon Tuesday 3 September that would be great.

Draft is looking like either Thursday night this week (5 Sep) or over the weekend this upcoming weekend.

Still need 5 people to join the Sleeper league. As far as I can tell - Southerntakeover ; matt_897 ; two blue tiger ; gillon and Spirit Level all need to sign up.

Apologies if you have already done so.

Please sign up to the link via the sleeper app by 9am Wednesday 4 September

Helfarch

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for persevering with the site, sorry for the dramas - I did also invite you via email.

Have a look at your last year's roster (from the ESPN site - link in first post and also in spreadsheet) and post any keepers here - your squad has some great ones to keep. You can keep up to 3. Talk to Helfarch for some unbiased semi semi slightly pro advice about who he thinks you should keep.

If you can post them in here by say noon Tuesday 3 September that would be great.

Draft is looking like either Thursday night this week (5 Sep) or over the weekend this upcoming weekend.

Still need 5 people to join the Sleeper league. As far as I can tell - Southerntakeover ; matt_897 ; two blue tiger ; gillon and Spirit Level all need to sign up.

That's for my old team? Pretty easy depending on what the rounds were.

CMC, Kamara, Hunter Henry, MVS, Anderson if you think he can be a thing.

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
That's for my old team? Pretty easy depending on what the rounds were.

CMC, Kamara, Hunter Henry, MVS, Anderson if you think he can be a thing.
The idea is that you share your knowledge with 00Stinger not let us all know. But agree with your general thoughts, just see if you think they are worth the pick costs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gillon

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon

Signed up last night. Will look at keepers in a second. Where do I see last years draft?

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
where is the spreadsheet?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
I'll keep the following

Alvan Kamara (R4 so I lose a 3rd round pick)
Hunter Henry (FA so I don't lose a draft pick?)
Marquez Valdes-Scantling (FA so I don't lose a draft pick?)

Do I need to do something on the league site to keep these players?

Top Bottom