Fantasy BFFFL 2019 Shambles Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
I have absolutely no idea which of the 15 sites we're supposedly using to go to now.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Draft done.

Some truly awesome teams autopicked, especially for gillon and LennyHayes77 .

I will get the results into ESPN tomorrow and then open it up for waiver claims, adds, drops and roster fixes over the weekend-Tuesday night.

Good luck all.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Suck s**t if your team has key players that play for the Bucs or Panthers then :p
I'll set it as league starting week 3 so the Thursday game shouldn't impact waivers etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on the whole time, and it only gave me an A-. fu** you Yahoo.

Do you know something nobody else does? There's no other explanation for choosing Sanders in the 3rd round, about two rounds earlier than his ADP of 85. Sanders is projected to score 109 fantasy points this season with the Eagles. Sanders will slot in as the No. 2 RB for JS'S ESPNY!FFMFL, based on projections.

Then why the * did you do it Yahoo?

Yahoo on Royce Freeman, who it autopicked into an absurdly early pick for me:

Going out on a Limb
We'll give you a little bit of credit and assume you took the dog out right before selecting Freeman with the 1st pick of the 5th round, about 44 picks earlier than his ADP of 109. You might be onto something, though. Projected to score 98 fantasy points this season with the Broncos, he appears set to top his rookie year when he ran for 521 yards and 5 TDs and grabbed 14 passes for 72 yards in 14 games to earn 87 fantasy points. Based on projections, Freeman will slot in as the No. 3 RB for MR's Majestic Team to begin the season.

You mother*ers.

I'm pretty happy with my team.

Would have been happier with a reliable TE or WR though I guess having 3 really good RB's offsets that somewhat

Biggest Steal
Donald's Team notched a nice mid-round value in picking Hyde at No. 149, about two rounds later than his ADP of 124. After a season in which he ran for 571 yards and 5 TDs and recorded 10 receptions for 33 yards in 14 games, totaling 88 fantasy points, Hyde is projected to score 94 fantasy points with the Chiefs. That makes him the No. 5 RB for this squad.

Hyde projected to score well on the Chiefs, that's good to know!

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sham-Shambleinas -

Rosters are now into ESPN site - see here:

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/rosters?leagueId=13826

Drop players, put in waiver claims, and fix yo rosters up.

Any whinges hit me up with a PM or post it in here.

gillon and 00Stinger I have sent you email invites to the ESPN league for your teams, please let me know ASAP if you have any issues signing up.

Shamble on...

Sham-Shambleinas -

Rosters are now into ESPN site - see here:

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/rosters?leagueId=13826

Drop players, put in waiver claims, and fix yo rosters up.

Any whinges hit me up with a PM or post it in here.

gillon and 00Stinger I have sent you email invites to the ESPN league for your teams, please let me know ASAP if you have any issues signing up.

Shamble on...
sweet im in.

So what site are we using for the regular season?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back