Media BFFL (2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordie, just got your message. Ill accept the position if available. Havent had time to read rules as yet but does look like a good game. AND, if WAG, Drew, Danger are in it, as well as a couple that didnt make it in the LFFL, I should be ok.

Good stuff Amos, i will sort the handover soon.

So I have to cut 18 players to get down to 20?! Then draft 18 more?

No these were merely suggestions by the old committee.

As Jordie_tackles stated you want to limit the cut a bit as it is a keeper league.

I was more inclined to have the teams as such
36 players total is 38
5 rookies players that have played less than 20 AFL games , got 4 less than 10 (i think)
1 trade per week for same player position, 5 a season (i think)
Cut a maximum or 6 full roster players and 4 rookie players, Unsure what it is???? Can go to member vote?
Unlimited trade between clubs in designated off season time frame only. Yes

For those who have not cottoned on yet.....

We will be welcoming a fourth coach to the BFFL ranks this season.

fumbler a BFFL co founder inaugural champion and generally great bloke has announced that he will be to busy to fulfill his duties as a BFFL coach for the upcoming season. I would like to thank Fumbler for his time, and all he has done so far for the BFFL, he will continue supporting the league how he can, and be a key advisor of the future direction of the BFFL also.

Fumbler will be replaced by a worthy replacement in amos who many here will know from his exploits as a LFFL manager for many years, and if you havnt heard he will most likely mention this very soon.

Anyway everybody welcome Amos to the BFFL i will look to get this show on the road very soon.

Thanks Jordie. All I ask is that no one picks on me and we shall get along fine.

Are you Mikhail Prokhorov?

Good luck Amos we only just sneezed into the GF and you have your work cut out for you next season

Are you Mikhail Prokhorov?
I've already hooked up a couple of the coaches with hookers. Don't want to name names but it's not hard to see who the deviates are amongst us.

I've already hooked up a couple of the coaches with hookers. Don't want to name names but it's not hard to see who the deviates are amongst us.

Obviously not Reardo or WAG i'm guessing Karny.......... no wait he skirted like me..... umm

I think do what you want and finalise numbers in the draft. So if you have 35 players before the draft you take 3 picks. If you have 38 players before the draft you take 0 picks

I agree 100% on this.

So which two clubs are no longer in the league. And last seasons name so I can check the UF site which players don't have a home. What is happening with those players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do position changes work?? I was just having a quick look at the Ultimate Footy site before trading, and 2/3 of the backline I took over have been deleted and made midfielders.

Which players? i don tthink there is much i can do about that, they are normally twice as generous with the DPP status than Supercoach

I dont think Conca and Prestia could be expected to remain Defenders for too long? Heppel would have more of a case imo but those two are more genuine mids no? i can understand it sucks to have to replace them though

The only reason its a problem is I just took over the team, and thought it was a balanced side with a decent defence - now it is very late in the pre-season to change the team around. I wasn't aware that positions would change from what was listed on the screenshots.

The only reason its a problem is I just took over the team, and thought it was a balanced side with a decent defence - now it is very late in the pre-season to change the team around. I wasn't aware that positions would change from what was listed on the screenshots.

When teams were dealt out, changes were not release so it would be impossible to tell who would and wouldnt be in any given position. They only became official 7-10 days ago, i havnt even seen a full ists yet.

You have the best up and coming team imo and have more than enough depth, especially now to bring in replacements. there is still 6 weeks till the season starts and all 3 of the players listed will hold large value.

I can understand how this makes your life difficult though.

It is what it is, not anything I can do about it - just wish I'd been more aware earlier! I now know for next year

I think you will find it easy to trade players in your list as they all have talent and are young, about to hit there prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back