Official Match Thread BFFL Premiership Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dissapponted to hear this WAG you have been a good coach for the last two years! Enjoy the time off until I try to talk you back into it!
Ok you twisted my arm! :)
Well unbelievably we managed to scrape a tie in that game and are into the grand final... I didn't bother checking the scores until afterwards after we lost Naitanui and Heppell to more injuries
LOL. ******* ridiculous! (not aimed at you mate).
Well done swansfan
Did he write the rules?
Interested in a key fwd or defenders.
Hit me up! Keen for trades
So do we trade or draft next?
Shoot an offer my way. Let's get this going!!

Dissapponted to hear this WAG you have been a good coach for the last two years! Enjoy the time off until I try to talk you back into it!
Can we get rid of FF and FA and incorporate two different categories. I am aware that frees have won me games this year but it's nigh on impossible to draft for frees unless you're Selwood or Shuey!

And what a ******* abortion of a rule. I finish 2nd during the regular season and go undefeated in the finals yet don't make the GF. What a ******* joke!!
Not my fault, I don't understand how it works either... I assumed because of losing a final I would have lower priority

In any event your team is in much better shape to be contesting a grand final

Can we get rid of FF and FA and incorporate two different categories. I am aware that frees have won me games this year but it's nigh on impossible to draft for frees unless you're Selwood or Shuey!
I would be thinking to WAG but it will need to be a majority decision, also I think there are only a few other options, one being frees for against differential, which at a start is atleast better than wht it is now imo

I think if we took that away theres isnt enough categories. Sometimes luck with frees swings a fame in real life. It also does in uf.

Though in another league we changed the scoring system. We made every category worth 2 points. Ff and fa and % all worth just 1. That is an option. So if you fluke both free stats you only get the reward of one proper category. . Then % is 1 point to prevent draws.

I think if we took that away theres isnt enough categories. Sometimes luck with frees swings a fame in real life. It also does in uf.

Though in another league we changed the scoring system. We made every category worth 2 points. Ff and fa and % all worth just 1. That is an option. So if you fluke both free stats you only get the reward of one proper category. . Then % is 1 point to prevent draws.

That could be an option thanks ZZ

Also WAG the UF site has done some weird things this finals series, i think Fightingfury beat out Smartyspower to 8th even though they had teh same points and wins ect and he had a worse percentage but because he won there head to head game or something he finished higher.....

Hawkins for gaff?

Good final going on today boys and girls, Reggie in front but with Rickliff missing anything could happen

Yep, real happy Rockliff was a late withdrawal!! Well done short people. Looks like my luck ran out at the worst possible time
I kind know the feeling Reggie, Rickliff missed in another game I'm in and cost me a cup game, damn man flu. You did really well with your team this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys! Bad luck reggie , I really needed Rockliff out or I would have been smashed in midfield, also made some poor selection decisions with Crozier only playing 1 quarter and getting 3 kicks.

GWS short people won to Premiership - coached by swansfan51

over

Bendigo Dragons coached by fightingfury_88

BFFL Medal Won by

Gary Ablett 21 votes
Joel Selwood 17 votes
Nick Riewoldt 15 Votes
Dayne Beams 15 votes
Jay Schulz 14 votes
Get around Gazza. Missed a quarter of the season and still won the medal. CHAMPION!!!

Oh and if it's any consolation the Top End Taipans also won the Consolation Cup. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back