BFL thread 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting article, with Sunbury Kangaroos, East Sunbury already in the EDFL, Rupertswood seeming likely to join in 2021, surely must be a matter of time before Sunbury Lions move, or they will struggle to attract players when 4 other local teams are in a league where the maximum travel time is 25- 30 minutes.

Speculation on the WRFL thread that McKenzie heading to Melton Sth from Deer Park. I’m guessing it’s younger brother Jake (or maybe Kane) as he will know a few of the recent signings. If true a great pick up as a pretty hand player off half back/wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From speaking to people from the Marsh a couple of them are pretty handy, having previously played VFL & SANFL IIRC.
To be honest Jet, I cannot speak about individual's with authority as too far out of the loop. Mansfield finished 7th last year. That I can say.

Coburg playing a VFL game at Melton in season 2020. Bit unusual but great for Melton. Must be on a bye weekend you would think.

Are you serious! Melton surface surely one of the best in the league

Um not sure if your taking piss or not but all 6 grounds in Ballarat and both marsh and darley surfaces are absolute immaculate after upgrades. Melton nearly had to play their opening home games at panther park early this year.

Not saying maccy park is in terrible condition right now, but compared to all the other grounds in the comp, it’s probably the worst. We are lucky in the bfl these days

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back