BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is paying for someone's tertiary studies different from paying cash, surely all of that is included in the cap. Not 100% all over the rules, but surely that is a no brainer.

Paying for tertiary studies is definitely included in the cap. Employment directly with the club is as well. Other employment arranged through the club is not, unless it was - for example- getting $1000 to mow someones lawn or something along those lines.

Oh my god. Get over it. It's all legit. Do you think they would be so stupid to jeopardise the club. They are gonna be scrutinised to the enth degree by everyone.
Win lose or draw this is something that Sth had to do. They have taken a punt. No one cared when we were getting flogged week after week but all of a sudden care cause hopefully we gonna go all right.
The amount of work being done behind the scenes to set this club up is huge. But like I keep saying. Haters gonna hate. Let's try and talk about what else is going on in the comp.
like when is the draw coming out. Christ.

Oh my god. Get over it. It's all legit. Do you think they would be so stupid to jeopardise the club. They are gonna be scrutinised to the enth degree by everyone.
Win lose or draw this is something that Sth had to do. They have taken a punt. No one cared when we were getting flogged week after week but all of a sudden care cause hopefully we gonna go all right.
The amount of work being done behind the scenes to set this club up is huge. But like I keep saying. Haters gonna hate. Let's try and talk about what else is going on in the comp.

Relax Tiger. No hate coming from me.

Nobody hates Melton Sth, if anything they garner no emotional response at all, which in itself is part of the problem.
They've faced some incredibly bleak days and appear to be on the up now which is great not only for them but for the league as a whole but calls such as "Melton South, single-handedly bringing up the standard of the BFL" are particularly cringeworthy.

Last edited:
Calm down chief, we are not even in 2017 yet, going to be a long year

The draft fixture has finally been released Melton South have 2 home games 1st up before the season starts Melton round 1 then Sunbury on good Friday

It might be hard to be done for rorting when the powers to be at AFL Goldfields have ALLEGEDLY stated that Melton South will NOT be looked at. Watch this space.

Will be record crowds and increase turnover at all clubs when Fev and his circus roll into town so why would the league look into it.

I guess they owe it to the other clubs in the league who are probably doing the right thing.[/QUOTE
It might be hard to be done for rorting when the powers to be at AFL Goldfields have ALLEGEDLY stated that Melton South will NOT be looked at. Watch this space.
hahaha. He we go. We owe nothing to no one.
We will be looked at because it's the rules and everyone will be looked at
I'm sure opposition presidents will want everyone to be looked at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the panthers might actually be competitive this year. OMFG..

Maybe they can build on their one premiership in 45 years (RDFL only)

Good Morning and Happy New Year to you all!

Paddy Diamond is back for 2017 and what a year its going to be for the Panthers.

58 strong on the track at Panther Park last night including a couple of new faces. Did I see 2 ex-bombers running around or was a still recovering from too many frofies??

And for all the haters out there, I'll save you the time. YES the Panthers are within the salary cap and YES they are under the points allowance.

2017, the year of the Panther!

Good Morning and Happy New Year to you all!

Paddy Diamond is back for 2017 and what a year its going to be for the Panthers.

58 strong on the track at Panther Park last night including a couple of new faces. Did I see 2 ex-bombers running around or was a still recovering from too many frofies??

And for all the haters out there, I'll save you the time. YES the Panthers are within the salary cap and YES they are under the points allowance.

2017, the year of the Panther!

Good to hear your back PD.

Courtney Johns by any chance?? Bit of a rumour but most likely staying at Abers.

Fev mentioned on radio he pulled up sore after first training night back. Putting in the hard yards was he?? Surely Macca's will jump on board as a sponsor as big Fev is always giving them a plug on radio.

I like it, Go the panthers!!!

Good to hear your back PD.

Courtney Johns by any chance?? Bit of a rumour but most likely staying at Abers.

Fev mentioned on radio he pulled up sore after first training night back. Putting in the hard yards was he?? Surely Macca's will jump on board as a sponsor as big Fev is always giving them a plug on radio.

I like it, Go the panthers!!!

Not Courtney Turbos... Another big strapping lad...

I think you might be onto something with the Macca's sponsorship, although by the looks of the coaching panel & president, perhaps they should be looking at Lite n Easy instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back