BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt care less who you sign, you are not good enough to win the flag and that's all that counts.
You are just a sideshow to the real teams in this league. You're like Staunchie playing in the EJ Whitten game, some comic relief until people get tired of you and you go back to being irrelevant
Couldn't care less? You haven't shut up about Sth all summer. Go back and read your posts. You are becoming irrelevant yourself.

You already have Sortino & Searle forming a good partnership, why would you waste points recruiting someone whos a 200cm beanpole. Can understand all the other recruits, not this one. Team will be even more unsettled than it already is.
Can't play every game. Tell me a club that would knock him back if he asked to have a kick.

Alabama Slammer, ab Rodriguez, and all the other Melton South haters, hot off the press.
Big Tom Derickx will be a panther as of tonight. Can play between 5-9 games to help the boys in there quest. Bloke just looking to have a kick with a couple of mates and help the young panther big men with his experience. Ripping bloke and can't wait to get into country footy.
So looking forward to all your responses. Get out your keyboards and type away. #hatersgonnahate #justtryingtomakeourclubbetter

And BTW, never said I was a hater, I've been bulk posting about south coz their the only team that's been bloody playing.. Fixtures a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen south once and watched the local derby yesterday, if south get within 10 goals of either Darley or Marsh consider themselves lucky

Alabama, you've been talking it up all Summer. I've watched both of South's games and I saw the game Sunday.

Happy to have as much as you want if you are giving 10 goals in.

In fact, happy to bet even money against both those sides especially in the 2nd half of the year with Souths gel.

Imagine Fevola kicks at better than 30% in front of goals. Geez.

Alabama, you've been talking it up all Summer. I've watched both of South's games and I saw the game Sunday.

Happy to have as much as you want if you are giving 10 goals in.

In fact, happy to bet even money against both those sides especially in the 2nd half of the year with Souths gel.

Imagine Fevola kicks at better than 30% in front of goals. Geez.
I've been talking what up?

Maybe Fev should get to training

What training are you referring to Alabama? Hes been at most sessions.

And are you really bagging Brendan Fevola? Hes had 4 blokes on his back both weeks and still had 19 shots on goal.
I'm not bagging him, you said he is kicking crap. I follow both the Bacchus marsh teams, watch either most weeks. Was a great game yesterday hope you were there to see it.

Wow North win! I thought they'd get smashed most weeks this year. Shaping up to be a very even comp. Next weeks games will be very telling. Interesting to listen to the radio commentators today, saying Melton South playing bruise free footy, needing tackling practice. Are Darley and B-Marsh way out in front?

Wow North win! I thought they'd get smashed most weeks this year. Shaping up to be a very even comp. Next weeks games will be very telling. Interesting to listen to the radio commentators today, saying Melton South playing bruise free footy, needing tackling practice. Are Darley and B-Marsh way out in front?
I think marsh and darley would be the leading candidates early until we see some consistent form from North, Lakers and Redan. Darley have Melton this week and marsh have Sunbury so that should show where all those teams are at.

A good performance first up.
Marsh deserving favourites at this point, that said, it's shaping up as a pretty even comp this year.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back