BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be about to see the Lakers loose another of their best players, along with Nick Peters, hearing a disgruntled key player is on the move. Could he be another going to Sebas?

The South fairytale ended with a last to eighth improvement, 4 places higher. Where to next year without Kommer and Lynch, up or back down towards the bottom?

Marsh’s 3 named recruits so far will be good for their midfield depth. This is where they identified they could not match Darley, according to Hoggy.
They have lost Denham, Heta and Jarrah I think, and maybe one or two more. Still a few signings to be named. Could be a new look side, but still very capable of winning it. Their points would be reaching their highest level so far though. But still under at full strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pring will only go to carngham
Early call but it could be one of the most even seasons ever seen in the BFL. Darley and Marsh seem to be the clear two up the top but from there it gets interesting. Next few months might change things but accessing what is known at the moment we could see a lot of games being close. Sebas have improved and I don’t think they have finished. Ballarat has added some solid players to a young group. Melton have lost a few and gained a few. If they get there VFL players more then will be very handy. South have lost some but have coin to replace possibly. East have added a few plus will get a few from TAC and VFL back so I can see them going well. North have been quite but were young last year so should improve. Sunbury have lost a number but seem to being starting to cover them. Redan have been quite but 18s won it and they get there VFL listed full time. Lakers seem like they could drop off but will also get VFL listed full time.

Early call but it could be one of the most even seasons ever seen in the BFL. Darley and Marsh seem to be the clear two up the top but from there it gets interesting. Next few months might change things but accessing what is known at the moment we could see a lot of games being close. Sebas have improved and I don’t think they have finished. Ballarat has added some solid players to a young group. Melton have lost a few and gained a few. If they get there VFL players more then will be very handy. South have lost some but have coin to replace possibly. East have added a few plus will get a few from TAC and VFL back so I can see them going well. North have been quite but were young last year so should improve. Sunbury have lost a number but seem to being starting to cover them. Redan have been quite but 18s won it and they get there VFL listed full time. Lakers seem like they could drop off but will also get VFL listed full time.
Fair summary of what’s going on so far.

Can’t do much actually, South have committed to paying the worst coach in the league the most money in the league. Only blokes you are likely to attract will be there for money, no serious footballer wants to play in that environment.
Can’t do much actually, South have committed to paying the worst coach in the league the most money in the league. Only blokes you are likely to attract will be there for money, no serious footballer wants to play in that environment.
Here we go again. Another preseason of bagging south from the keyboard warrior. Wouldn't know what's going on. Next time you watch south tell Fev what you think face to face. Easy to hide behind a screen coward.
It's people like you why people jump off these forums.

Here we go again. Another preseason of bagging south from the keyboard warrior. Wouldn't know what's going on. Next time you watch south tell Fev what you think face to face. Easy to hide behind a screen coward.
It's people like you why people jump off these forums.
I’d tell Fev but I doubt he’d care and would probably agree. I think your committee need to tell him.
Cheer up buddy Tigers won the flag. First of many coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back