BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate I’m talking about the one where the bloke horifically snapped “he’s” leg. First player in the he’story of the sport to suffer a bad injury. Hopefully you blokes have been watching Wolverine movies or something over summer to get you used to some gruesome images so you don’t get all teary when a team mate goes down this year, just so you don’t let another one slip. Some etiquette lessons for dealing with emergency service personnel probably wouldn’t go astray either.
When they brought up that excuse at the time I gave them some leeway. And I’m the first to jump all over them. But 6 months down the track and still the excuse of an injured player rises its head. C’mon South you’re better than that..or maybe not

When they brought up that excuse at the time I gave them some leeway. And I’m the first to jump all over them. But 6 months down the track and still the excuse of an injured player rises its head. C’mon South you’re better than that..or maybe not

For their sake I hope he's just a barfly, because if they are playing somebody that mentally weak they won't get anywhere near finals

I love you losers never any good at football but can talk smack on a forum lol would never have the guts to show your faces

Whatever makes you feel good. Fact is I need 2 hands to count my premiership medals, you could count the combined tally of your list's on a closed fist.

I love you losers never any good at football but can talk smack on a forum lol would never have the guts to show your faces
Ok mate. You’re either very young or very simple of mind. Maybe both. Step back a bit and stop embarrassing yourself and your football club. South don’t need your help to embarrass themselves by the way.

Looks like Redans’ recruiters have their work cut out for them to replace the senior players lost since the end on the 2017 season.
Here are a few I know of:
Hausler-Sebas, Horbury-Barwon Heads, Phelps-Barwon Heads, Waight-Bungaree, Wilcox-Learmonth, Webster-Sth Mallee Giants, Schnerring-Ballarat, Riordan-Katandra, along with Giampaolo-Travel?, Jacob Short-travel? Also talk of Lamb moving back to Barham.
All the above played senior football last year except Schnerring who missed with an ankle injury. Add retirements and injuries to that list, including Waterbury who I think did an ACL late last year and they’re looking down the barrel to keep a top-6 spot in 2018.

Last edited:
Looks like Redans’ recruiters have their work cut out for them to replace the senior players lost since the end on the 2017 season.
Here are a few I know of:
Hausler-Sebas, Horbury-Barwon Heads, Phelps-Barwon Heads, Waight-Bungaree, Wilcox-Learmonth, Webster-Sth Mallee Giants, Schnerring-Ballarat, Riordan-Katandra, along with Giampaolo-Travel?, Jacob Short-travel? Also talk of Lamb moving back to Barham.
All the above played senior football last year except Schnerring who missed with an ankle injury. Add retirements and injuries to that list, including Waterbury who I think did an ACL late last year and they’re looking down the barrel to keep a top-5 spot in 2018.
That’s a lot of talent walking out the door. Redan and Lakers might face a huge struggle to keep their spots in the 6.

More on player movements from Redan, Angus Cleary submitted a clearance to the Western Border, Casterton I assume. Cleary is a tall defender that played in the ruck at times, not sure if Redan will have much over 6ft this season.
Also hearing the Lakers may end up losing between 10 and 13 of their first picked players from last years team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back