BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley just penny pinching. The Devils are desperate for cash... But never fear, Mitchy will be a Panther in no time.
See Melton denied Notman they must be doing the same? Only 3 clearances in for south. The person down there that can read and write must have got locked up? Think Darley pushed the no button because that's all they ever heard banner say.

See Melton denied Notman they must be doing the same? Only 3 clearances in for south. The person down there that can read and write must have got locked up? Think Darley pushed the no button because that's all they ever heard banner say.
Why would you want to keep a player that doesn't want to be at the club..down the track when a player wants out and go to either Melton or darley south just make it hard for them. What goes around comes around. At the end of the day it gets done. And that's s**t humor also. Pot, kettle, black

Why would you want to keep a player that doesn't want to be at the club..down the track when a player wants out and go to either Melton or darley south just make it hard for them. What goes around comes around. At the end of the day it gets done. And that's s**t humor also. Pot, kettle, black
Of course he will be cleared. But he might be contracted or owe money. Only they would know. And as for the humour, stop sooking. Try barracking for Collingwood and copping the no teeth jokes all the time.

Of course he will be cleared. But he might be contracted or owe money. Only they would know. And as for the humour, stop sooking. Try barracking for Collingwood and copping the no teeth jokes all the time.
You poor thing. No sympathy here mate. As you can see I barrack for Richmond. We all can read and write at the panthers.

Didn't ask for your sympathy. X 9 th
Going into the break looking at teams to have improved themselves melton south is clearly a team outside the finals to have done that if you believe what you hear. They would push into your finals wouldn't they or the fall out from the locals may be bigger than the rise of excitement which has happened at many clubs who have taken that path. Is there any other teams that have improved their list enough to look out for in 2017 including those inside the 6? I don't follow the Bfl as close as many of you but most years you check scores and ladders and not much changes. Is 2017 in the Bfl expected to be the same old comp plus melton south in 2017 or some major change? Most leagues these days stay generally the same each year.

Going into the break looking at teams to have improved themselves melton south is clearly a team outside the finals to have done that if you believe what you hear. They would push into your finals wouldn't they or the fall out from the locals may be bigger than the rise of excitement which has happened at many clubs who have taken that path. Is there any other teams that have improved their list enough to look out for in 2017 including those inside the 6? I don't follow the Bfl as close as many of you but most years you check scores and ladders and not much changes. Is 2017 in the Bfl expected to be the same old comp plus melton south in 2017 or some major change? Most leagues these days stay generally the same each year.
Finals are likely to be Bacchus, Darley, South, Lakers, Redan, Sunbury or North City.

At this stage not sure if East, Melton, Ballarat, Sebas have enough improvement

AFLL - I like your summation and I can confirm that the Panthers have in fact signed 10 with 3 more to come - take it to the bank. Panthers haven't lost a player either I might add, they've all re-signed. If you're not convinced, you can join me at Panther Park on Thurs night to watch the 60 strong players strut their stuff for the last session before xmas. And while we are talking about 60's, you can watch the champ Fevola slotting them from 60 out.

And now its time for.....

***** Paddy's Mail *****

PD's mail is a Riddle league player that made the All Star team 2 years in a row, captain of a club, is a bee's d*ck away from signing with the Panthers. Could be a huge coup...

Paddy D over and out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South have extra points to everyone else they get 48 points they may be over but at the end of the day the system only allows you to enter a team worth your allocated points

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

South have extra points to everyone else they get 48 points they may be over but at the end of the day the system only allows you to enter a team worth your allocated points

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's a load of s**t that anyone gets more points.
It goes against the whole point of having this system..

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

It's a load of s**t that anyone gets more points.
It goes against the whole point of having this system..

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Don't often disagree with u but I do on this. In the beginnings of this system clubs that have been battlers need more points to be able to recruit to build themselves to a more competitive level as they achieve this u gradually pull their points back to parity with the others. Also in areas where I spend most of my time in the north of the state clubs face the challenge of distance and small population which makes maintaining numbers and recruiting difficult. For example clubs like Swan Hill and Kerang are at an advantage versus a Lalbert or Managatang etc

Don't often disagree with u but I do on this. In the beginnings of this system clubs that have been battlers need more points to be able to recruit to build themselves to a more competitive level as they achieve this u gradually pull their points back to parity with the others. Also in areas where I spend most of my time in the north of the state clubs face the challenge of distance and small population which makes maintaining numbers and recruiting difficult. For example clubs like Swan Hill and Kerang are at an advantage versus a Lalbert or Managatang etc
Fair points and I agree that circumstances should allow for flexibility when warranted, some clubs have no base to draw players from and for clubs to stay afloat they need to bring outsiders in.
Melton South don't face these problems and are using the added points to add additional ex afl/vfl types to their mix which is why I feel as though it makes a mockery of the system.

Fair points and I agree that circumstances should allow for flexibility when warranted, some clubs have no base to draw players from and for clubs to stay afloat they need to bring outsiders in.
Melton South don't face these problems and are using the added points to add additional ex afl/vfl types to their mix which is why I feel as though it makes a mockery of the system.

My thoughts are Melton should have only 2 teams. One in the BFL and one in the RDFL. With the way business and other things are headed these days I don't think Melton is able to handle 2 teams in the BFL. I would prefer 1 competitive team in that area rather than 2 struggling to play finals. Even council $$ should be towards 1 big facility. Maybe keep 2 junior clubs but only 1 senior club. Let's keep in mind Melton's population, although large in numbers is not a fluent area such as some others.

Personally I'm excited for Melton Sth to have some success after really struggling over previous years. But it's obviously on the back of money from GA..

I still find it hard to see Melton going forward due to there ground being out of town. No pubs close by and not sure there is public transport out there either. Excellent surface and some really good history but that was years ago..

I know Bacchus Marsh has 2 sides but think the area of Darly is building faster than Melton near McPherson Park as you can tell by comparing sponsorship dollars of Darly v Melton.

Sorry for getting a bit excited BlueJet. When you have been through the hard times and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel you just cant help but be up and about.

When you bring in quality like
Fevola
Lynch
A Houli
M Houli
Thornton
Peters
Banner
Walsh
Broadbent
And local superstar Matty Notman

My mail is there's more coming to Panther Park - stay tuned for Paddy's breaking news.

I feel a dynasty coming on.

Paddy D
Don't know Walsh but those ten make up 29 points if he's a 1. give or take 1or 2 for my mistake on their points, Sortino 4 Commer 6 Pears 6 that's 45 for 13 players. So they must be going to rest 1 or 2 every week unless there's injuries. A hard task telling your recruits its their turn to miss. But it all makes for an interesting year ahead.

Don't know Walsh but those ten make up 29 points if he's a 1. give or take 1or 2 for my mistake on their points, Sortino 4 Commer 6 Pears 6 that's 45 for 13 players. So they must be going to rest 1 or 2 every week unless there's injuries. A hard task telling your recruits its their turn to miss. But it all makes for an interesting year ahead.

Hey mate, not sure Pears is heading to Melton Sth as I'm hearing his headed to Abers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back