BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tribunal has been delayed until after easter. Did he actually break Houlis jaw ? He didnt seem in too much discomfort in his post match BOG interview by the BFL. I was watching from other end but my understanding it was a little jumper punch. Don't know how them two came about as I thought Grigg was playing on Angus Storey.
Storey was on the bench first 5 mins. Surgery Mon. Playing Fri. Must be a good healer.

Tribunal has been delayed until after easter. Did he actually break Houlis jaw ? He didnt seem in too much discomfort in his post match BOG interview by the BFL. I was watching from other end but my understanding it was a little jumper punch. Don't know how them two came about as I thought Grigg was playing on Angus Storey.

Hearing a bit happening in the crowd as well..whack, whack, whack!!

Grigg was sent off for a jumper punch, I doubt it resulted in a busted jaw.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Kommer and ElHouli were turnover merchants today. Throughout the first three quarters, I'd never seen so many turnovers.
If Sunbury were able to capitalise, they would've been about 8 goals up at half time and probably wouldn't lose.

Kommer and ElHouli were turnover merchants today. Throughout the first three quarters, I'd never seen so many turnovers.
If Sunbury were able to capitalise, they would've been about 8 goals up at half time and probably wouldn't lose.

South look 10 goals off the mark from a premiership perspective from what I saw today. Easy to say improvement will come as they play more together, issues lie deeper than that as an outsider and observer.

Hey guys,

Im moving to the area in the coming weeks i just want to know what is the standard in div 1 coming from northern football league

Hey guys,

Im moving to the area in the coming weeks i just want to know what is the standard in div 1 coming from northern football league
The top teams in the Northern league would be stronger I'd imagine but overall I wouldn't think that there'd be a drastic difference.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see fevola down as 4 points. Was 5 at deer park last year so comes to south as 4 but third club in 3 years makes him 5. Is this right?

Yeah I would have thought 5 as well. Probably played for a dozen or so clubs over that 3 year period.

No point discount for coaches Roota, they get 50% salary cap discount

If he is a 4 pointer, then someone please explain that. That is just wrong
Agree, but because he played in such a strong team last year and missed a lot with injury its saved him a point.

He's only a standard 3 point player, none of the criteria met to be a premium player because despite all his goals at Deer Park last year he didn't win the club goalkicking, or the Top 5 club B&F or Top 10 league B&F. And he gets the 1 extra point for moving clubs. So he's worth 4 points this year.

Last year he went to Deer Park as a 4 point premium player having won Yarrawonga's goalkicking in 2015, then got the extra point for the movement between more than three clubs in three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back