BFL U18's 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard a rumour that a BFL official was told of North's overage player through the season, was advised to take no action unless the player was played again. Well, we all know how it turned out the BFL is a joke

Season 2010 half over already and no-one got anything to say? Come on boys, lets get some talk going. Whose playing well this season? Potter at Sunba seems to be going alright. Mazzeni at the Marsh, Van Meel at East, Redan don't seem to have a real stand out, Parker going well at Sebas, Plozza at Lakers. George and McGlashan at North. East and Sunba game a good test on Saturday.

Season 2010 half over already and no-one got anything to say? Come on boys, lets get some talk going. Whose playing well this season? Potter at Sunba seems to be going alright. Mazzeni at the Marsh, Van Meel at East, Redan don't seem to have a real stand out, Parker going well at Sebas, Plozza at Lakers. George and McGlashan at North. East and Sunba game a good test on Saturday.

Didn't get last weekends record, how many votes is Potter on now?

Potter is on 11...wouldn't read in to that leaderboard though. Its a joke every year.

My tips for this weekend:

Ballarat v Marsh: Ballarat easy up there, marsh deb ball on friday night.
East v Sunbury: Close one...game of the week id say...sunbury just maybe
Melton v Lakers: Lakers, with melton to put up a fight.
Redan v Darley: Redan to win...a deb ball and after deb party doesn't help Darley.
Sebas v M.South: Sebas too strong at home.

Potter is on 11...wouldn't read in to that leaderboard though. Its a joke every year.

My tips for this weekend:

Ballarat v Marsh: Ballarat easy up there, marsh deb ball on friday night.
East v Sunbury: Close one...game of the week id say...sunbury just maybe
Melton v Lakers: Lakers, with melton to put up a fight.
Redan v Darley: Redan to win...a deb ball and after deb party doesn't help Darley.
Sebas v M.South: Sebas too strong at home.

Ballarat to beat Bacchus Marsh
East to beat Sunbury just, they've found form after a slow start
Lakers should beat Melton
Redan should handle Darley
Sebas v Melton South.....I'll go Melton Sth but not with any confadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back