bfl under18s competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Best players I have seen this year in the few games including rep games I have seen are King from Darley, Jezza from South and Innes from Sebas, all are absolute beauties, all look like men playing a boys game amongst the rest. Others with bright futures include Ross and Wright from Sunbury, Abella and Ryan from Melton and the big ruckman I think from Sebas, played in Albury and did really well and in the 2nd half against RDFL went well to, dont know his name or if it is his real name but the guys and coaches were calling him Clarence. Considering talls tend to mature later Clarence is well on his way, still needs some technique coaching but well on his way!

its the ballarat under18s polly
u spelt my name right brewer well done

Can anyone tell me how melton south bet melton what happened it seem for results that melton bloods had all there players in

Ozzie72 said:
or bellarine?

Ocean Grove red hot favourite for the flag this year witht them being undefeated... Big game this weekend against torquay which wuld b a great standard to watch...:) Ocean grove to win in a tight one possibly..

azza32 said:
Ocean Grove red hot favourite for the flag this year witht them being undefeated... Big game this weekend against torquay which wuld b a great standard to watch...:) Ocean grove to win in a tight one possibly..

ballarat footy league buddy

Jarman03 said:
Best players I have seen this year in the few games including rep games I have seen are King from Darley, Jezza from South and Innes from Sebas, all are absolute beauties, all look like men playing a boys game amongst the rest. Others with bright futures include Ross and Wright from Sunbury, Abella and Ryan from Melton and the big ruckman I think from Sebas, played in Albury and did really well and in the 2nd half against RDFL went well to, dont know his name or if it is his real name but the guys and coaches were calling him Clarence. Considering talls tend to mature later Clarence is well on his way, still needs some technique coaching but well on his way!
i play south under-18s and jezza plays seniors so he aint one of the better players in the under 18 comp, from south the better players are brett payne, shaun baines and the best for us would be ash sweet

jackson_rules said:
i play south under-18s and jezza plays seniors so he aint one of the better players in the under 18 comp, from south the better players are brett payne, shaun baines and the best for us would be ash sweet

what about your skipper WHITEY..... he can sure play!!!!!!

any can i have any1's thoughts on who is in wif a chance of the d.i.c.k reeds......(the b&f 4 under 18's)..... who r the main contenders?

who will win this week... east point, after copin a beatin of melton or will it b the under dogg's lackers, who had a draw wif them first ronund of the season?

laterzzzz........:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brad neurath is crossed eyed and a discrace how did he make rebels is beyond me its only becoz of his height other than that what else does that tall piece of s.h.i.t do:mad:

y r all use guys hangin **** on brad neurath i played interleague ith him last year and he was outstanding and so wat if he got into rebels because of his height they woodnt have picked him for that anyway

Agree, Everyone is hanging Sh*t on this bloke and on him 4 making the Rebels.
But what 4 ? Last time I saw him he was 197cm tall and was proberly the best Ruckman in the BFL U18 comp last year, if u don't think so name the other Ruckman that are ahead of him.
I don't know what sort of bloke he is but good on him for trying to improve his footy at a higher level.

Agree, Everyone is hanging Sh*t on this bloke and on him 4 making the Rebels.
But what 4 ? Last time I saw him he was 197cm tall and was proberly the best Ruckman in the BFL U18 comp last year, if u don't think so name the other Ruckman that are ahead of him.
I don't know what sort of bloke he is but good on him for trying to improve his footy at a higher level.

he may of tried to improve his level of football at a higher level.. but when you cant atleast a couple of kicks playing at under 18 club level and are playing as a back up ruckmen at sebas, you may be struggling quite badly mate, and struggling quite badly is exactly what brad nuerath is doing at the moment

he may of tried to improve his level of football at a higher level.. but when you cant atleast a couple of kicks playing at under 18 club level and are playing as a back up ruckmen at sebas, you may be struggling quite badly mate, and struggling quite badly is exactly what brad nuerath is doing at the moment

brads brain struggles at times

ive heard that every 1 knows he can ruck so hes trying to develop his game more by letting other ppl take the ruck and him working down forward or back nd who do u play for rigger21

Start of round 3 East point, melton south and lakers share the top of ladder all on 2 wins

my tips are....
East point to easily beet darley...Adam Gilbert, Pete Bergman and tarquin netherway will be a hard force to beet

Redan to beet melton in a pretty close contest....If melton are too beet redan they need to stop matt miller, tom jess and tim brayshaw who is a very underated player.

Lakers too beet sunbury....gonna be a real close one hard to choose a winner....whoever wins this game will be highly rated in the comp

Sebastopol too beet ballarat in another close contest both teams desperate for a win but with brimacombe in the middle he will be hard to stop maybe the man troy hill can shut him down

and last of all melton south to thrash the struggling marsh

East Point, Melton south and lakers seem the ones too beet

anyone see the lakers sunbury game? who played good

and also the redan melton game?

can i get feedback on those two games off anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back