BF's need to know stats!... well I need to know them...

Remove this Banner Ad

Gouldy

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2007
Sunny coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
HELLO EVERYONE!!! (sry for caps.. sudden energy burst!)

Just a bit curious and very bored.. im wondering a few things. I was recently posting on the What are u listening to thread and realised holy testical chocolate!!! this thread is huuuge!!!
- what is the biggest thread on BF

umm what else... i seen ODN talking about how he was one of the top posters (kudos to u ODN)...
- is there a way to see a list of the top posters and maybe a list of the top posters of the day etc? cus im a member of a canadian (i know that sounds random) forum where it has that set up.

i cant think of nething else atm!

p.s go the Blue Room 08 off season! i cant stand the main carlton board during the off season (not a fan of repetitive threads)

Just a bit curious and very bored.. im wondering a few things. I was recently posting on the What are u listening to thread and realised holy testical chocolate!!! this thread is huuuge!!!

umm what else... i seen ODN talking about how he was one of the top posters (kudos to u ODN)...
- is there a way to see a list of the top posters and maybe a list of the top posters of the day etc? cus im a member of a canadian (i know that sounds random) forum where it has that set up.

p.s go the Blue Room 08 off season! i cant stand the main carlton board during the off season (not a fan of repetitive threads)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................

that is all.

FMD it's a fair dinkum post whore convention in there!
Damn right!! check this guy out! http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/member.php?u=12097
20+ posts per day is a gd effort for 30,000+ posts.

But in all seriousness, take note of his last activity and his visitor messages. I thinks the poor bloke may have past away, which is sad.:(

He'd be destroying Porthos by now if he hadn't of and his average would be through the roof!

Haven't got me confused with HBF have you?

He has been known to blow his own horn ..... :cool::D

Not sure what has happened to -PC-
Unbelievably, he was on BF more often that I was.
its a bit sad that no one has looked into it properly. bcus someone who is that dedicated to a websitem doesnt just up and leave for no reason.

Blue room offseasn last year was good. Constant traffic, since I arrived last year :D
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................

that is all.
Ummmmmmmmmmm......FAIL?

Top posters

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/memberlist.php?&pp=15&order=desc&sort=posts

There is a thread somewhere in here already that discusses stats etc...I can't be f.... looking as I only think of one person...me
That'd be right...tossbag :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back