Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairly sure you can say black Americans nowadays...even though melanin is brown. African-American is so 90's; like calling a woman who is a manager a manageress...it's unnecessary and ultimately counterproductive.
Technically there's no person in the world thats actually black. Even the darkest skin colours are a shade of brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, zero, zilch, donuts.
It's not the non mention of the game that is a problem as I couldn't give 2 ****'s about anything Barrett or that utter sycophant Lyons says but to mt it can't be anything but a deliberate act to ignore the WCE as some sort of lame protest. By the way, I hope this doesn't offend any person who may or may not be in this conversation Agent 93

Footy Classified was good when they actually talked some positives about West Coast. When they'd cross to channel 9 Michael Thompson aka ol' Blue Eyes they'd actually have some pretty decent things to say. The last three years though, they have never analysed a game of West Coasts unless it's to critique the team they are beating for a handful of seconds, or writing West Coast off in round 2 regardless of Wins. Think this just gives them an out not to talk about them. In, like, 900 minutes of Footy classifieds last year I reckon they spend a total of 20 seconds on West Coast.

I want a decent analysis of the game, some half-decent commentary about gameplans, players and structures. Instead what we get is an hour of total nonsense on the footyshow, an hour, broken up into segments of pure heresay and slander and then insightful commentary on footy classified and a fawning, backslapping wankfest on AAA et al. The football media is just an old Victorian boys club, who think the world revolves around little bourke street and that only 5 clubs exist in the entire competition.

Technically there's no person in the world thats actually black. Even the darkest skin colours are a shade of brown.
A friend of mine who lived in Nigeria for about 10 years said there are some people there who have skin that is so black that it looks blue. When you see people like that you can't help but notice they have the most ridiculously smooth-as-silk skin.

Anyone watching360? Robbo going nuts over cousins. Q the wanky HS article about how WC failed him.
I will watch it but gee he's a lunatic most of the time. Rarely...very very rarely I find his rambling eventually works around to some insightful question to a player.

I get the reason they have him alongside what is his polar opposite in Whateley, but he is one of the reasons that these kinds of threads exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back