Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The footy show is absolute garbage. Did they not see Carlton lose by 86 by NORTH?

Also Front Bar has over taken all others and its literally a show of one liners and in jokes.

Front Bar is ******* terrible. Absolutely NOTHING funny about the 'hosts' or the program in general IMO.

I've tried watching it and it's just one cringey uninformed joke failing after another.

Get used to it. Whole summer of cricket will be changed with his voice.. :sick:
Difficult to comprehend how the voice of cricket over summer will shift from the greatness of Richie Benaud to Basil Zempilas

Bizarrely as the amount of money broadcasters spend on sporting rights grows exponentially the quality of commentary is on a continual decline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difficult to comprehend how the voice of cricket over summer will shift from the greatness of Richie Benaud to Basil Zempilas

Bizarrely as the amount of money broadcasters spend on sporting rights grows exponentially the quality of commentary is on a continual decline

Get used to it. Whole summer of cricket will be changed with his voice.. :sick:

Basil reckons Fox will run the telecast and supply the commentators. 7 will use the Fox feed to telecast some of the bigger matches.

Front Bar is ******* terrible. Absolutely NOTHING funny about the 'hosts' or the program in general IMO.

I've tried watching it and it's just one cringey uninformed joke failing after another.
I reckon Marngrook is the best footy show atm. Starting to lose its way a bit as it has got a little bit of popularity but still way better than all the rubbish on the mainstream outlets imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back