Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have been blocked that means you have won.If you are put on ignore that means they don't rate you and don't care but blocked means your too good and they can't handle it.

Eg like Rita Punani during her muckraking article in grand final week 2015

Jon Ralph. Idiot
What's his reasoning!?

So, Haw v Geelong in the first practice match...good bloke Hodgey decides to whack a cat and he's free to play in R1?

What's his reasoning!?

So, Haw v Geelong in the first practice match...good bloke Hodgey decides to whack a cat and he's free to play in R1?
No reasoning given

Just that thought bubble. Dumb as a box of hammers he is

What's his reasoning!?

Better yet, whack someone in the final round of JLT matches and you don't have to serve your suspension until next year's pre-season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frankie loves the camera. There's something about this bloke.

1min 10 in "You can't do much better than that" followed by "it only got better after that"
Bazil Zemplas 2017

But really, good on him, he looks like he's pretty enthusiastic teaching the young blokes the ropes.

Would be nice if they put out something other than the same media training video with Basil every year.

It's about as fresh as my In The Wings rinse and repeat (pen, sticker, lanyard, pin) pack.

"Fully fledged" members don't fare much better ..... I got a Richmond scarf in my kit this time round!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back