Biathalon - Euro Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I love watching plenty of the winter sports on euro. The domination of Martin Fourcade is amazing
Good to see there is another who likes watching Biathalon.

I watch a bit of the other winter sports, however the Biathalon has really caught my interest, I started watching last year.

Fourcade is just so dominant and its worse this year, at least last year there was a few others challenging him, Tingers Boe and his brother plus a couple of the Germans were a lot closer last year.

The womens event though is great beacause you can have anyone of a dozen who could win each event, even though there is a definate top 4 of Koukalova, Dahlmeer, Makarinen and the French girl I can't remember her full name. Then you have others like Dorothy Wierer who can challenge if all goes well.

The World Championships have been awesome.

Gabby Koukalouva's win in the sprint, and even her 3rd placing in the pursuit was great.

Fourcade losing the sprint in the Mens was good with 1 second between Doll and Boe was awesome to watch.

The spat between the Russians and an outspoken Fourcade really adds to the racing as well.

I can't wait for the Individual and Mass start events.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back