FTA-TV The Trichelor Australia: RIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I may as well start a new thread for it- hopefully it brings back some regulars for this season.
(cause it let's face it; as much as I love Todd, its not the same without you guys :thumbsdownv1: )

Bachelorette 2021: Cast, Release Date And More | ELLE Australia

556836c63dcbf08f8c7605264ada9f71

This season will make history with the first mixed-gender cast. Brooke will be spending time with both men and women throughout the season in her quest to find love. Not only is this a ground-breaking moment for Australian television, but it marks an international milestone as well. This is the first time that any Bachelor or Bachelorette franchise in the world will feature a mixed-gender cast. We really do love to see it.
"If it makes people feel uncomfortable in any way, I really challenge them to think about why it does," she said in a statement.
During her time on The Bachelor in 2018, she addressed her sexuality while talking to leading man Nick Cummins. Here, she revealed she'd had four relationships in her life, with one of those being with a man.
"When I was in those relationships, I looked beyond what they were as female and I really loved [them] for who they were as people."

I've completely gone off the Bach (didn't even last one episode) but I will def give this a go. Hopefully Brooke is more entertaining than previous participants in the franchise have been as the Bach (e.g. Matty J, Richie)

I think I have some bach fatigue… I’ll kick in early but it’s gotta do something good to hook me

It's going to be the last season (unless this one rates thru the roof) its more a nostalgia type thing- like original BB.

I'll tag you in the week leading up to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back