Bickleys Report

Remove this Banner Ad

I found it quite amazing that Bickley got reported for his clash with Josh Carr. What a ridiculous report. I find it equally amazing he didnt get suspended for it!!!

But how did he get reported in teh first place....thats the type of clash everyone wants to see. And if you were at the game you would of notcied that everyone in the ground clapped Josh Carrs courageous mark...the people loved it and it should be in football...not reportable.

But seeing as he was reported for it he should of been suspended. It was very very similar to Burgoynes suspension. He had eyes for the man and braced himself when he knew he wouldnt get to the ball.
If you watch it carefully, the last 3 or 4 steps he takes he is watching carr then jumps in the air and sticks his elbow out into his stomach. This should of been a suspension.
He had eyes only for the man and purposely jumped in the air - not to make a marking contest - but to try and knock carr out of action.
Anybody with a brain can see this - and im sure if you crows fans look at the tape you can see he only had eyes for doing damage to Carr when he knew he wouldnt get there.
The fact he was reported in teh first place was a joke - the fact he wasnt suspended was a joke. If burgoyne got suspended - so should of bickley.

If that gets reported, then why wasnt Francis reported for bumping Perrie late - which resulted in a 50m...and why wasnt Mcleod reported for forcefully bumping Guerra over the boundary line in the first quarter? Its the same thing isnt it....ridiculous report.

And why was Nick Stevens reported????? :confused:

Good thinking by the Crows for Bicks to fly over and face the tribunal in person.

Glad it got chucked out

The fact Bickley goes hard at the ball with no malice (in any contest) is not only testament to his courage but also his leadership.

How could he pull out of that:confused: It just wouldnt be Mark Bickley
Remember the day he got cleaned up against the Bombers at Windy Hill?

The tribunal is a joke!

:D

Re: Glad it got chucked out

Originally posted by topjars
The fact Bickley goes hard at the ball with no malice (in any contest) is not only testament to his courage but also his leadership.

Thats a bull crap statement. I find Bickley to be courageous, but also a cheap shot merchant. Never backs out of digging the knnes into someones things or back when they are on the ground. And trying to disable Tredrea on Sunday was just another showing of this, hip and shouldering him in the head when Tredreas head was over the ball - its called gutless.
Tho he only seems to do it against Port. He gave away three free kicks last week due to "gutsy" acts like jumping into a pack late, trying to knock tredreas head off....he also gave away two or three in Showdown 9, same Showdown 8...he got reported in Showdown 3 for kneeing Pooley in the back when he was on teh ground.

Re: Re: Glad it got chucked out

Originally posted by Macca19

Thats a bull crap statement. I find Bickley to be courageous, but also a cheap shot merchant. Never backs out of digging the knnes into someones things or back when they are on the ground. And trying to disable Tredrea on Sunday was just another showing of this, hip and shouldering him in the head when Tredreas head was over the ball - its called gutless.
Tho he only seems to do it against Port. He gave away three free kicks last week due to "gutsy" acts like jumping into a pack late, trying to knock tredreas head off....he also gave away two or three in Showdown 9, same Showdown 8...he got reported in Showdown 3 for kneeing Pooley in the back when he was on teh ground.

And you still don't admit an anti Crows bias after coming out with that crap.

You are a fool.

Stick to commenting on your mates down at Alberton.

Re: Re: Re: Glad it got chucked out

Originally posted by Jars458

And you still don't admit an anti Crows bias after coming out with that crap.

You are a fool.

Stick to commenting on your mates down at Alberton.

Nope no bias. You can be hard at the ball and courageous without needing to dig your knees into opponents backs and jumping knee first into packs.

Are you telling me going after Tredreas head when he was over the ball was a courageous act???

As i said - he only ever seems to do this at showdowns - maybe the occasion gets to him.

Im not saying no port players are like this - Josh Carr is the same except he does it more often - not just in showdowns. And dont we love him for it :D

Is it hard to see out of your one eye jars???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Glad it got chucked out

Originally posted by Macca19

Nope no bias. You can be hard at the ball and courageous without needing to dig your knees into opponents backs and jumping knee first into packs.

Are you telling me going after Tredreas head when he was over the ball was a courageous act???

As i said - he only ever seems to do this at showdowns - maybe the occasion gets to him.

Im not saying no port players are like this - Josh Carr is the same except he does it more often - not just in showdowns. And dont we love him for it :D

Is it hard to see out of your one eye jars???

I am not a kettle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glad it got chucked out

Originally posted by Jars458

I am not a kettle

Well said!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back