Multiplat Big Bash Boom

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'll pick it up on Switch when there's a discount.

In the video above, I think they made a mistake setting the difficulty to easy; the gameplay comes across as repetitive as It's way too easy to hit six after six after six. If that keeps on happening, matches would become a chore.

It’s gong to be 89.95 on the switch.
How do they expect decent sales numbers at that price point.

I don’t get why publishers don’t do what rocket league do, drop the price and more than quadruple the sales.

I’ll still get it, but Nintendo base prices are really, well, pricey.

Last edited:
It’s gong to be 89.95 on the switch.
How do they expect decent sales numbers at that price point.

I don’t get why publishers don’t do what rocket league do, drop the price and more than quadruple the sales.

I’ll still get it, but Nintendo base prices are really, well, pricey.
Only downloadable on switch too. If retailers are selling it, the box will just have a download code.

Might get it on PS4 now, although I will make the kids wait till Christmas.

The game is really good. On the switch the cut scenes lag sometimes, but overall great cricket game. Hope they add some DLC of global teams eventually and more content. Camera angles etc.

Will say, Nintendo Switch version cut scenes need a patch. A bit laggy.

Gameplay itself, well, pretty good.

I rate this highly as a sports title on the switch. Just needs smoothing over a bit.

If Big ant could do an AFL version of this, well, bring it on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game is really good. On the switch the cut scenes lag sometimes, but overall great cricket game. Hope they add some DLC of global teams eventually and more content. Camera angles etc.

Will say, Nintendo Switch version cut scenes need a patch. A bit laggy.

Gameplay itself, well, pretty good.

I rate this highly as a sports title on the switch. Just needs smoothing over a bit.

If Big ant could do an AFL version of this, well, bring it on.
I read that they're waiting for Nintendo to approve a patch and than the Switch version will be on parity with the PS and XBOX versions.

I read that they're waiting for Nintendo to approve a patch and than the Switch version will be on parity with the PS and XBOX versions.

I think they’ve patched it. The game runs smooth now.

Anyway, I think this is pretty great sports game, could be better, but very well done at making an NBA Jam version of cricket.

I’ve been playing it a lot. Can’t stop. I’d put it in the top 5 sports games on the Switch. It runs better than WWE and Mutant Football. RBI baseball is ok, but I think Big Bash Boom is better.

I think they’ve patched it. The game runs smooth now.

Anyway, I think this is pretty great sports game, could be better, but very well done at making an NBA Jam version of cricket.

I’ve been playing it a lot. Can’t stop. I’d put it in the top 5 sports games on the Switch. It runs better than WWE and Mutant Football. RBI baseball is ok, but I think Big Bash Boom is better.
WWE was horrible on the switch. I got it on special and only lasted a few hours and returned it.

Trying to decided if I go switch or PS4. I'm afraid if I go PS4 the kids won't let me back on it.

$92.95 on AU PSN, $29.99 on US PSN. What a joke.
85981.jpg

JB has it for $79. Unfortunately I also found out it's only 2 player. That is deplorable considering how easy it would have been to make it 4 player, especially if you basically have the other players take turns batting or bowling every 2nd over. Sounds like it has been rushed.

JB has it for $79. Unfortunately I also found out it's only 2 player. That is deplorable considering how easy it would have been to make it 4 player, especially if you basically have the other players take turns batting or bowling every 2nd over. Sounds like it has been rushed.

Just pass the controller?

Cricket is actually a great game to play with as many people as you want. Just designate batsmen and bowlers to different people and go through the order. You only need two controllers for this. It also really stings when you get out then because you are really out of the game for a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back