News Big Bash League Kits and Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca_

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know that is the 'Footy' graphic design board, but the Big Bash league launched the team kits and logos tonight. The logos look awesome, and I've seen a few pictures on the net of a few of the teams kits. The Brisbane Heat kit and logo look good IMO.

Here are the team logos:
b6c281.png

Only picture I can find of all the kits:
2yov6t1.png

Thoughts?

Hobart Hurricanes is the best, comfortably.

The B for Brisbane looks remarkably similar to the shape of the Cincinatti Bengals B.

They're all okay.

Thanks Mr.Eagle!

Why do Adelaide seem to be the only side with a massive sponsor logo dominating the front of their shirt :/

Meh, they don't look too bad... better than expected actually. Gonna take a while to get used to. Keep on thinking that the Renegades are the Redbacks and the Strikers/Heat look way too similar :thumbsdown: Disappointed that the Strikers didn't really make any use of yellow and red, their secondary colours. On a better note though, the pink of the 6'ers actually looks ok, more of a bright red

Meh, they don't look too bad... better than expected actually. Gonna take a while to get used to. Keep on thinking that the Renegades are the Redbacks and the Strikers/Heat look way too similar :thumbsdown: Disappointed that the Strikers didn't really make any use of yellow and red, their secondary colours. On a better note though, the pink of the 6'ers actually looks ok, more of a bright red
Bad names, generic logos, uninspired and outdated designs... and.. silky tops?!

they're all made by KooGa as well, a bit like the previous years in the A-League, but with Reebok.

Pretty happy with the Hurricanes' look. Seems we got off well :thumbsu:

Personally, I'm going to miss the old Big Bash competition. Won't be the same.

Cory - forget the Thunder logo, the whole league lineup looks like the Gatorade collection!

Pretty happy with the Scorchers gear and logo, at least there's some sort of WA connection. Gradient is Ochre-esque :p

The green and blue teams are far too similar, the darker of these need to be significantly darker. Definitely get that Pakistani feel from the Melb Stars :eek:

As for the Sixers, horribly effeminate logo; and 'sif that's pink! More like Melbourne Demons "red".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything screams generic.
Not gonna lie, I really dislike every one of those teams. If they have a half-decent logo then the kit looks terrible and vice versa.

Maybe it's because I'm not used to seeing eight new "clubs" just dreamt up like that, but (and apologies for the corny quote here) "it's just not cricket.":eek:

I don't like seeing homegrown heroes being shipped off to other states for cash, it's un-Australian! Will probably end up following the Stars because of MCG alliance and an influx of my favourite Bushies players.

Not gonna lie, I really dislike every one of those teams. If they have a half-decent logo then the kit looks terrible and vice versa.

Maybe it's because I'm not used to seeing eight new "clubs" just dreamt up like that, but (and apologies for the corny quote here) "it's just not cricket.":eek:

No it's because all the logos are poor, the uniforms range between meh and horrible, and the names just stink.

But what do you expect when Cricket Australia put so many limitations on the teams when it came to what colours they could choose and what names they could use.

Bad names, generic logos, uninspired and outdated designs... and.. silky tops?!

Yeah agree with this too, should've just stuck with the old names and designs. Why do all the colours have to be FLURO though :confused: Don't necessarily look tough or imposing... imagine running out onto the field wearing pink or purple... OH WAIT, you're a Dockers fan ;)

I don't like seeing homegrown heroes being shipped off to other states for cash, it's un-Australian!

Agree whole heartedly. It seems so wrong that Shaun Tait will be slinging down thunderbolts for anyone other the the Redbacks. And the logos and designs... no thanks. Though I may end up following the Strikers out of curiosity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back