News Big Bash League Kits and Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't like any of them. Disapointing. Surely it's not that hard to come up with good looking kits and colours.

Can't get behind the big bash league. Last year was much better. You had State pride along with some International additions. This year you have no connection to your team, they don't have state colours and there is players playing for opposistion teams like Shuan Tait.

I think the crowds this year could be well down on Last year.

As for the logos, they look alright.

Can't get behind the big bash league. Last year was much better. You had State pride along with some International additions. This year you have no connection to your team, they don't have state colours and there is players playing for opposistion teams like Shuan Tait.

Agree entirely. Won't be the same seeing Georgey Bailey or James Faulkner playing for Melbourne.

I think thats why they did it. To get rid of the state support. Don't see how it will attract more supporters, there's already barely any one who shows up to state big bash games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think thats why they did it. To get rid of the state support. Don't see how it will attract more supporters, there's already barely any one who shows up to state big bash games.

They get good crowds for cricket

Big Bash should have been an IPL rival. Having an Australian quote (or one so high) is absurd. Bring in players from everywhere, the best in the world, and you'll have a successful league.

119914484.jpg
KFC logo on the shoulder and Big Bash logo, so KFC is still sponsoring the comp

That's what I was thinking. Maybe they don'y want any of them to conflict with the national team. Yellow is one of few bright fleurescent (not sure if I've spelt that right) colours that actually looks quite good.

Big bash games from 2008-2010 got great crowds. Every SA Redbacks game was a sell out. Bushrangers games attracted 35,000 to some games. When SA won it last year, the whole cricket community were ecstatic after our first title in 25 years. Now we are cheering for a generic team with no history and having players from other state entities playing for us.

Big bash games from 2008-2010 got great crowds. Every SA Redbacks game was a sell out. Bushrangers games attracted 35,000 to some games. When SA won it last year, the whole cricket community were ecstatic after our first title in 25 years. Now we are cheering for a generic team with no history and having players from other state entities playing for us.

SA had very few actual South Australians playing for them anyway?

It really bums me to see these 'professionals' produce kits and logos that are supposed to be original, but instead they give us that. It pisses me off more knowing that blokes on here could do 3 times better then some of that half-arsed junk. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back