Big Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a text from CrownBet - some scratch-and-win thing where I suspect you always win...

"Put $20 or more on a H2H and get 100 crown points every time that team hits a 6 in december."

Had a quick look at the fixtures - Sixers are the only team to be playing 4 games in December, so will be picking them.

Not a great promo, but should end up with a couple of free bets through the points redemption.

I got a text from CrownBet - some scratch-and-win thing where I suspect you always win...

"Put $20 or more on a H2H and get 100 crown points every time that team hits a 6 in december."

Had a quick look at the fixtures - Sixers are the only team to be playing 4 games in December, so will be picking them.

Not a great promo, but should end up with a couple of free bets through the points redemption.

Are you sure it works like that or is it just place a H2H bet on a team and get 100 point every six they hit in that match? That's how i would have interpreted it from that text anyway

Are you sure it works like that or is it just place a H2H bet on a team and get 100 point every six they hit in that match? That's how i would have interpreted it from that text anyway
You could be right. I read the full terms and conditions and they are still a bit vague.

Strikers vs Heat game could be a good one for the various promos. Both have strong batting lineups and weak bowlers. Should be some decent scores and plenty of 6's.
saw crown put up a promo late, if ur team scores 160+ and lose money back as freebie. thought that was a very good chance tonite with these teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

awesome match to watch.

crazy to think that there is $35mn traded on this with the $30mn traded in play and in play betting is banned in Australia.

huge flucs during the last 5 overs as well.

Saw the strikers odds go up to $3.50 while the Heat openers were going nuts. Then in the strikers innings, Heat went out to $4.

This is what I love about the inplay. You really can't get a good sense of the game outcome in the first innings but the bookies want to try and predict it. I would usually wait for the batting team's odds to get to near double their opening odds and jump on. I'd say in most cases the same will happen to the other team in the second innings leaving you in arbitrage magic-land.

If the first team post 180+, the chasers still gonna chase hard.

Does the sportsbet promo mean that the maximum stake to be eligible is $50 or can you bet $200 for example and still be eligible for the $50 bonus bet?

awesome match to watch.

crazy to think that there is $35mn traded on this with the $30mn traded in play and in play betting is banned in Australia.

huge flucs during the last 5 overs as well.

I wonder how much the corporates take on live betting during these games?

Sportsbet now offering power play on Big Bash markets. Combined with the Tabtouch offer could be a winner.

Was on Brisbane last night for most 6s and for the win with the bet 365 bonus, so was a glorious end.

Any ideas for tonight? A mate is backing thunder at better value, but not sure.

Posting your bets before the event would be a good start

Posting your bets before the event would be a good start

Thunder to win tonight, Renegades to hit more 6s, or tie for most 6s.

$10 on thunder
$10 on renegades 6s
$4 on tie 6s

Was on Brisbane last night for most 6s and for the win with the bet 365 bonus, so was a glorious end.

Any ideas for tonight? A mate is backing thunder at better value, but not sure.

Yeah claiming bets after your bet has won is not on and you have been pulled up before on it so do it before the start or not at all and it is a clear board rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back