FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good thread!

I plan on auditioning, but the auditions that are happening in Melbourne, I'll be on a plane coming into Melbourne.

Hoping for a cracker of a season. I just want to see a decent Friday Night Games. I doubt we'll get another Tim that makes the show, but hopefully better housemates as a whole.

Next year I'll try some other reality show like --- Farmer Wants a Wife, The Block, My Kitchen Rules, etc. But I'm thinking each show will just uncover more bad s**t about me. :(
My Strange Addiction sounds like a perfect fit for you.

Although, Big Brother are always looking for at least 1 weirdo.

So, who's ready for another shitty series of Big Brother?

handsup.jpg

I could not think of anything worse to be on the actual show tho. No TV, no books, no newspapers. (Note I did NOT say no internet ((altho I would miss BF)), no social media) And most of all being confined to that single space. No thank you.

handsup.jpg

I could not think of anything worse to be on the actual show tho. No TV, no books, no newspapers. (Note I did NOT say no internet ((altho I would miss BF)), no social media) And most of all being confined to that single space. No thank you.
I'd like it. A lot of downtime, I'd probably get super ripped in there (like all people say when they go to prison), and would be good to get away from technology.

My biggest problem with going inside, is what do they do when they shower? Sometimes you see them in boardies and bikinis but surely they have to do a bit uh, better showering than that?

I'd like it. A lot of downtime, I'd probably get super ripped in there (like all people say when they go to prison), and would be good to get away from technology.

My biggest problem with going inside, is what do they do when they shower? Sometimes you see them in boardies and bikinis but surely they have to do a bit uh, better showering than that?

Nah I'd hate it. But I agree it's good to get away from technology. I did this when I went OS a couple years ago. Didnt get international roaming, nothing. Was only accessing email/etc once a week for maybe an hour, if that. Didnt miss it at all.

Showering probably isnt such an issue anymore, since uncut has been dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s-its-fing-tough/story-fn8yvfst-1226911667136

She is still the craziest thing out there, but shes hot so all is forgiven.

I would go on it, although with nothing to do but workout i would come out stupidly ripped and insanely stupid.
Fair proposal but seriously, just get rid of Twitter if you're struggling with online trolls. I mean, that's really the only way they're going to get to you, no one is going to say the s**t irl unless they're drunk and stupid.

I think most walked out of the house fatter not ripped at least.

Fair proposal but seriously, just get rid of Twitter if you're struggling with online trolls. I mean, that's really the only way they're going to get to you, no one is going to say the s**t irl unless they're drunk and stupid.

I think most walked out of the house fatter not ripped at least.

It's interesting, in her blog post she states she requested BB pay for her to visit her own shrink, which they did, yet she is saying "mandatory" visits should be enforced? There would be some people who simply wouldn't want to go. She has made it clear she isn't blaming BB but frankly i dont see the point of what she is saying, they said they would pay for her to go to her shrink they can hardly enforce it.

With nothing but time so sit around and do nothing all i would do is work out, without a word of a lie i would be in that gym pretty much al day.

Tully just doesn't get it, does she. She wants the best of both worlds. To have loads of friends/connections/social media stuff going on, and not have anyone say a bad word about her. Because after all she is just human, she makes mistakes like the rest of us, yeah?

Here's a tip T. Don't take the Internetz so srsly.

Anyone that listened to the podcast (yeh gratuitous plug, coming back for the 2014 season, get around us) knows im an unabashed Tully fan, she is awesome for the show because she is hot, self obsessed and totally nuts, all the most awful and awfully entertaining traits but she is off base here.

If those that exit the show need help the producers IMO have an obligation to assist (which from all accounts they absolutely did) but if people who exit the show dont require any assistance and simply wish to go back to their day to day then how are the producers supposed to make any type of assistance "mandatory". Tully needed help, supposedly the chick off MKR needs help as well, other than those two i cant think of too many others who have gone on and on about it, even some of the guys who were involved in the infamous "turkey slap" (who i have met and spoken to) didn't want or need assistance.

Anyway i did see an ad for the new season the other night are we all excited The Old Dark Navy's ?

I used to think Tully was hot but she's actually kind of ugly when you look at her face. Boney. Too tall. Too skinny. Weird features. And the fact she's not a nice person just makes me dislike her physicality more.

While it's good to see her not sook and blame the editors, she firmly admits in that article above about how she allowed those edits to be made, and that's great to see, I think she's a bad person. Living off her mum's super? Jesus. It's not that hard. She's probably expecting some kind of upgrade, or would that be downgrade to everyone else?, hosting a Channel V show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back