FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we discussed at length on the forum I wholeheartedly agree, ALLLLLLL on him not her but yeh, they are happily being e grade celebs on Insta, Lawson has grown his hair out too, looks awful, Cat can do a lot better

Dude do I have to hit on your Mrs again to prove the point?;)

Das it NSW.

Btw- just so you know due to the fact i once had a hot bf, I look exactly like that actually. A combination of Tahan and Miranda Kerr. I am your obligatory 20/10.
Can confirm

Lawson's the jerk for cheating, but Cat was also out of line by continuing to try and seduce him when she knew he was off limits.

But all's well that ends well I guess? s**t way for Lawson's missus to publicly lose a partner but she's probably better off really.

Very s**t way and I do sympathise with her.

But if the man of my dreams was in that house and he reciprocated those feelings, I wouldn't have held back.*

*lol at "man of Cats dreams" being Lawson.

phantom13 was he the rapper? I cannot remember. There was some rapping going down last night Bachette and I thought of him.. then you..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha David was a shocker. Was he the one who went in all tough like "I love confrontation! I'm going to stir things up!" and then whined and bitched that he didn't fit in?

Also seem to remember him saying something like Lisa Sagsalot wasn't his type and it became a huuuuuuuge thing because she was so offended that someone might not consider her a 10.

There was one season that was an absolute dud, iirc there was a cop on it? That's about all I remember from that year.

S2 i reckon.
Ben Archbold.

Former cop who Nick the russian/latvian/bulgarian/whateverthe* wanted dead for some reason.
Became a lawyer.

1st in the house that year ( split houses too iirc )
Jo Ashton was 2nd in.
Ben thinking " Oh how good is this "

Then they sent Vincent ( a more handsome bloke ) in 3rd just to * with Ben which i didn't like.
Was all downhill for him until Chrissie blew up at him.

Haha David was a shocker. Was he the one who went in all tough like "I love confrontation! I'm going to stir things up!" and then whined and bitched that he didn't fit in?

Also seem to remember him saying something like Lisa Sagsalot wasn't his type and it became a huuuuuuuge thing because she was so offended that someone might not consider her a 10.
All the guys were gossiping about the girls but for some reason she lost her s**t at only him and stayed on her high horse for days.

The guys were right though they did sag a little.

S2 i reckon.
Ben Archbold.

Former cop who Nick the russian/latvian/bulgarian/whateverthe**** wanted dead for some reason.
Became a lawyer.

1st in the house that year ( split houses too iirc )
Jo Ashton was 2nd in.
Ben thinking " Oh how good is this "

Then they sent Vincent ( a more handsome bloke ) in 3rd just to **** with Ben which i didn't like.
Was all downhill for him until Chrissie blew up at him.

Definitely not series 2- I completely missed the first series due to being overseas. 2001 would have been. And back then there was very limited access to internet- iirc we only had 2 X 20 minute sessions at the camp I was working at!! So therefore was not into BB at all, missed S2- Reggie? And S3 because I was OS again.

First series I ever watched was Fitzy/Bree- Trevor??

Definitely not series 2- I completely missed the first series due to being overseas. 2001 would have been. And back then there was very limited access to internet- iirc we only had 2 X 20 minute sessions at the camp I was working at!! So therefore was not into BB at all, missed S2- Reggie? And S3 because I was OS again.

First series I ever watched was Fitzy/Bree- Trevor??
ah s**t must've been s3.

Peter Corbett won s2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back