FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, BB woke them up at 5am and there was party food in the kitchen, and a big cardboard cake in the garden. SJ and Mary jumped out of the cake, stripper-style.

Everyone was so glad to see them. Almost everyone. You couldn't get the smirk off Katie's face with a hammer and chisel.

Missed that part will catch up. Of course the one time I turn it off straight after the nominations lol

Not that it mattered in the end but Nicholas voted for Charlotte. WTF? Don’t understand why he did that and not voting with Danny and Michelle.

He looked more shell shocked and out of it than Danny at the end there. Just staring into blank space. LOL.

Him and Danny will go soon, and it will be time for viewers to turn off when all they have left is the boring or annoying people like SJ and Katie.

Not that it mattered in the end but Nicholas voted for Charlotte. WTF? Don’t understand why he did that and not voting with Danny and Michelle.

He looked more shell shocked and out of it than Danny at the end there. Just staring into blank space. LOL.

Him and Danny will go soon, and it will be time for viewers to turn off when all they have left is the boring or annoying people like SJ and Katie.
Nah I don’t think Katie can help herself she’s clearly very snaky. Nick and Danny may go but she’ll do something stupid and screw herself somehow.

Also, * me I can’t stand SJ..

SJ and her crocodile tears. In the house how long and bawling her eyes out about leaving? She's used to getting her own way whenever it comes to food for the house but it's the food she likes that most don't. Plays mother to a few while knowing them how long? Always playing dumb that she's awkward with no social skills blah blah so she should stay in the house/ get the sympathy vote. She's a veteran manipulator this one.

Oh and big brother rigs the game because the producers don't like team Danny therefor cheating to bring SJ back in the house while feeding her private conversations between Danny and co to turn the house against him. I honestly do not know who the bigger dick in the house is, SJ or BB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can campaigners not talk about betting odds without spoiler tags please?

Anyway, if I was in Tilly's position and Katie tried to guilt me into saving her two (and what really should be only two) allies in the house after agreeing a deal between just the two of us, I would 100% put her straight up. And probably Jess and Marley too. * ya.

Also this style of game could so do with a Veto power like in the US version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back