FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilly really did miss her shot at actually playing the game & making a big statement but instead chose to be the predictable follower. Not once but twice, which is hard to swallow.

Hats off to Katie at the previous nominations for picking the entire enemy alliance & if dan wasnt sick he would of been the 3rd. Thats how its done not the soft ******* "safe vote" BS.

Agree love Tilly but she’s cost herself the game with the safe vote rubbish

Hopefully true Antzzz, but seen it so many times before in Survivor though where the floaters just waft on through and when the time gets critical gang up against the people who got them so far.
Yeah they go under the radar... don’t win anything ... don’t do anything ... just suck up the arse’s of the people that have a crack

Mel made the right pitch. Would have been the perfect time to throw a grenade and vote 1 of the Katie alliance in Marley out.

But Sid who a few episodes ago was whinging about no one having the balls to take out a big gun, was found to be all talk and no action as he lacked the kahunas to do it himself.

Ari is a snake, but he’s correct about one thing. The housemates are pretty dumb.

Imagine if they waited a week to save two housemates instead of returning the fossils. Could’ve brought Mitch and Nick back.

Imagine if they waited a week to save two housemates instead of returning the fossils. Could’ve brought Mitch and Nick back.

SJ and Mary are *in useless as well. What a waste that was bringing them both back in.

Ari has shown no athletic ability at all during the challenges yet came out and smoked them last night. Something not adding up there.

Interesting that Dan is teaming up with Marley in the challenge tonight. Hopefully they win and send Katie packing.

Last nights voting clearly shows how popular Marley is, I think he would have to be a moral for top 3.

SJ and Mary are fu**in useless as well. What a waste that was bringing them both back in.

Ari has shown no athletic ability at all during the challenges yet came out and smoked them last night. Something not adding up there.

Interesting that Dan is teaming up with Marley in the challenge tonight. Hopefully they win and send Katie packing.

Last nights voting clearly shows how popular Marley is, I think he would have to be a moral for top 3.
Mary is boring, don't know why bb wanted to save her. Now she's just coasting along while the bigger players are voted out.

Sid is another boring player who thinks highly of his game play.

SJ and Mary are fu**in useless as well. What a waste that was bringing them both back in.

Mary and SJ contributed nothing to this show ... utterly hopeless ... and if I hear Mary say one more time during a challenge that she has carpel tunnel .. I’m going to spew up ... she probably keeps mentioning it hoping some Dr will fix it for nothing for her ... parasite

Only watched bits and pieces of this show but Nick and Danny have been the only likeable and entertaining housemates in there.

With Nick gone and Danny looking like his days are numbered I can see the ratings plummeting, none of the other housemates are worth watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back